“Great little diner”

Add it.
Rock City Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Was really good. Can't believe we actually could get hand breaded fried squash like I make at home. That was such a treat. Lived the crispy not overly breaded hand made onion rings. Homemade ranch was very good. Burgers were real good as well. Wish they were open on Sunday though.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Wanted to visit this Rock City Diner, found it in the mall but did not look likt it was open on Sunday when we circled around the parking lot? I had t on my traveler planner list to try it out whe in Mt Airy NC but did not get to this trip! Sorry! You missed my review!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We spent a day in Mt. Airy, NC and wanted a great lunch off the main tourist area. Rock City Diner was perfect. All you could expect in a BLT and steak sandwich. The staff were amazing; efficient, friendly and kind. I had to make a call and the manager noticed that I wasn't getting good cell phone reception. She offered me her personal cell phone to use--and with a smile. I found out that this clean and cozy diner is only 10 months old. Worth a turn off the beaten track, tho still very close to the historic downtown.

1  Thank lgaakales
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed at the motel on the other side of the diner. Went there for a fast dinner. Food wasn't bad,service a little slow. Not much of a menu.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The food and service were outstanding here. The staff very friendly and helpful too. I recommend it to the local people too! If we ever get back this way, we will stop here again.
Thanks!