Sobotta Manor Bed & Breakfast
Comfort Inn Mount Airy(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$68
Hampton Inn Mount Airy(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$123
Quality Inn(Mount Airy)
US$90
US$77
US$106
Travelocity
Best Western Bryson Inn(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$89
Econo Lodge(Pilot Mountain)
US$67
Hotels.com
US$163
Hotels.com
Mayberry Motor Inn(Mount Airy)
All reviewsb bother guestsyadkin valleylovely homewonderful hostsliving roombreakfast was delicioushouse is beautifula wonderful staygreat weekendnext morninghomemade cookiesnew friendsbeautiful roomeach morningpoached pearbed breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Thanks to my wife Barbara and friends Jan and Rich, I had a great birthday at the Sobotta Manor.
This B&B is the best we have ever stayed at. Our hostess Robin is incredible and a great cook.
I would recommend the Sobotta Manor to all who are looking for exceptional hospitality and outstanding food. We will go back the first chance we get.

Mt. Airy is one of the friendliest towns we have ever been in.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My wife and I spent a wonderful weekend away at Sobotta Manor in Mt. Airy this past May. The house was charming. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable and accommodating. Robin was very welcoming and did a great job taking care of us throughout our two night stay. The property was nice to spend time at indoors and outdoors. The town of Mt. Airy was quaint and we enjoyed our hike at Pilot Mountain State Park. Robin gave us good restaurant recommendations. Given its proximity to our home in the Triangle area Mt. Airy was a nice alternative to driving further west to the mountains. We would highly recommend Sobotta Manor!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2013

House was beautiful, food was excellent and Robin was great. Had a terrific stay and enjoyed the area. Definitely plan on a return trip in the future. I would highly recommend anyone visiting to stay there.

George Lockwood

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We arrived very late in a hard rainstorm. Robin was unflappable! She prepared a late dinner for us and arranged to dry our waterlogged clothes. Sobotta Manor's decor and furnishings are wonderful but our bedroom was fantastic! Breakfast was delightful and Robin regaled us with a few great personal stories which made us feel as if we were at home. Sobotta Manor will definitely be a revisit.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
MaireGirl, Owner at Sobotta Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

You guys had a long day and I was only trying to make your evening stress free. I always try to treat my guest as I would like to be treated. I'm glad I had the making's for a salad and that I could brighten your night. Thank you for taking you time to write these sweet words!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The Sobotta Manor Bed and Breakfast is an extremely nice and relaxing place to stay in Mt. Airy. The room was immaculate and extremely comfortable. Robin was such a nice host and very helpful with our questions. It is a safe and short walk to the downtown area. We enjoyed the "Mayberry" experience of Mt. Airy, but the Shelton Winery is also worth the trip. Thank you Robin for your hospitality. We highly recommend the Sobotta Manor Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Ann, I'm glad you took advantage from the short and sweet walk to downtown Mount Airy, our little downtown is amazing! Shelton Vineyards is always one of my favorites and I am glad you enjoyed it! Please come and see us again!