“A Perfect stay during our wedding anniversary”

Sobotta Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 6 Mount Airy B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Raleigh, NC
“A Perfect stay during our wedding anniversary”
Reviewed 16 July 2007

My wife and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary visiting Yadkin Valley and the various wineries in the area. We happened to come across the Sobotta Manor, and what a delight it was!

Robin was a wonderful hostess and made us feel very comfortable. We really loved the home and especially the huge garden in the rear of the home.

And to top it off....we were served a great breakfast and was throughly full so that we could skip lunch for the day.

Without reservation, I would highly recommend the Sobotta Manor.

Stayed July 2007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Danville, Va.
Reviewed 6 July 2007

We were in Mt. Airy and found the Sobotta Manor by chance. What a lucky find! The house was great. One of the nicest B & B's we've ever stayed in and we've stayed in a lot of them. Robin was a wonderful hostess and our room was really nice. We'll definatly visit the Sobotta Manor again.

Stayed July 2007
Lake Wylie, SC
Reviewed 5 July 2007

Our stay at Sobotta was fabulous. Beautiful home, rooms and gardens. Robin, Inn keeper & owner made us feel at home and was a delight. A must stay!

• Liked — Beauty, comfort, friendly and fabulous breakfast
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled as a couple
Miami
Reviewed 20 June 2007

During our two week road trip through the Southeast, this was the perfect change of pace from the regular hotels and motels. Robin was a wonderful host and gave us plenty of great ideas for exploring the
surrounding country side. The house, and especially our room, was very well appointed and quite comfortable. The yard and garden provided a haven for relaxing and unwinding. The breakfasts Robin created each morning were to die for....We heartily recommend the Sobotta Manor B& B.

David and Tracey Anderson

• Liked — The friendly and helpful owners
  • Disliked — Everything was great
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank dla1206
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed 18 June 2007

My first experience at staying at a Bed & Breakfast was at the Sobotta B&B in Mt. Airy, N.C. and after staying at this wonderful home I'm afraid I will be disappointed in any future B&B's. I discovered this gem on the internet while trying to find accommodations close to my daughter's camp that I was bringing her to. Robin (the owner) was so accommodating and friendly that by the time I left the next day I felt like I had made a new friend. Her home was so warm and inviting and beautifully decorated. The breakfast was first class and absolutely delicious. I plan to stay again in two weeks when I return to pick my daughter up from camp. I can't wait!!

• Liked — Clean, comfortable, relaxing environment, wondeful breakfast
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with friends
Sarasota FL
Reviewed 7 June 2007

Our visit to Sabotta Manor B&B while visiting our daughter and new grandchild could not have been more pleasant. The home's atmosphere was like being at our own home; the back bedroom was delghtful, the breakfast was gourmet and Robin was terrific. Any future visits to see our family there will always include our "home away from home---Sabotta Manor".

Stayed June 2007
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Mount Airy
Hampton Inn & Suites Dobson

Been to Sobotta Manor Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!