Review Highlights
Unique and Trendy!

Reviewed 19 October 2017
cnlewis
NC

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2017

This shop is an upscale eclectic paradise! They have really unique and colorful scarves and tunics, hand-made one-of-a-kind jewelry, and lots of adorable gift items.

The owner of the store was really friendly and helpful as well. I actually misplaced my prescription glasses and thought I had left them in her store. She was so helpful in searching for them and even called the Chamber of Commerce to make them aware in case anyone turned them in. After going back to her store 3 times before we left Mount Airy, she assured me she would call me if they turned up. Well, believe it or not, she called this afternoon and had just found my glasses! While in her store, I had tried on a necklace that I was interested in and had taken my glasses off and hung them on the necklace. When I took the necklace off, I left my glasses on the necklace and hung it back up on the display! (What an idiot!) She graciously put them in the mail today so I should have them within the next few days. She didn't have to go the extra mile but did so and I truly appreciate it!

4  Thank cnlewis
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I was walking around downtown checking out the stores and found this really cool place . I had a awesome time visiting with the lady's that run and own the store. They have lots of really cool merchandise that it took me away to see what I wanted to buy . I would definitely recommend this store to anyone who wants to buy something very special!

4  Thank LouBouvier