“Neat place but was disappointed.”
Review of Chevelles 66

Chevelles 66
Ranked #13 of 66 Restaurants in Murphy
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Last year we stopped in at Chevelles with other family members and had an excellent meal. This time we met our friends there for dinner. We went there on a saturday evening and it wasn't real busy. We parked beside the restaurant and went in to wait for our friends. one of the servers came by asking everyone if they were parked beside the restaurant and if you were you had better move or be towed. I moved our vehicle and had a hard time finding another place to park. They have no parking available except five parking places in front of the restaurant. The bank next door, which was closed, had a wrecker standing by in the parking lot to tow vehicles away. I ordered shrimp tempura with red potatoes and a salad. The shrimp wasn't very warm and the potatoes were almost cold, very dry and not much taste. The salad was the best thing I had to eat. My wife had eggplant parmesean and a salad. The eggplant was tasty but just verily warm. I really can't say much good about this restaurant.

1  Thank Deuce7

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We have been to both locations and the service was extremely slow both times. Waited for over San hour for food. The food was ok.

1  Thank Teresacday
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We are not fans of sports bars, so my review might be a little lower than it should be. Interesting atmosphere, very good burgers, and OK service. Not a good place for family dining unless you go there early, TVs everywhere and can be a little noisy. Would go back if I was looking for a good burger.

1  Thank Blackie205
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We were visiting friends in Murphy who recommended we meet here for lunch to watch the NFL playoffs. We got there early for lunch and requested a game on one of the TV's and the server took care of it right away. We ordered bloody mary's and wow were they awesome. My wife said they were the best she had EVER had and we have had our share of BM's. The wings were very good and service was prompt. The server did forget our side salads that come with our entree but kept the drinks coming. Great selection of burgers any way you want them. Staff was very friendly and made us feel like locals. Very casual. Would definitely recommend.

3  Thank Bob J
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Basic hamburger was terrible, Bun cold and stale and meat overcooked. Been there several times and now will not go back bad everytime.