A friend and I recently stayed one night at the Murphy Holiday Inn Express. The breakfast area/ sitting lounge was very nice and the whole hotel seems very new and clean. No problem with noise from the nearby road and breakfast was fresh and plentiful. We did not take advantage of the pool and hot tub, but both looked well kept. The hotel's location is nothing special (no nice walkable routes to restaurants or downtown) but Murphy is small so everything is just a few minutes by car. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Murphy offers fresh air and amazing scenery of the Blue Ridge Mountains while also bringing you to the heart of the whitewater rafting, hiking and biking capital of the mountain region!Conveniently located to area manufacturers and hospital, as well as three states and three beautiful lakes for fishing and boating. Cave dwellers and rock climbers love us as well! Our small town hospitality and convenience to local restaurants and attractions will keep you coming back again and again. After a long day of work or play, unwind in our indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Standards, suites, and Jacuzzi rooms available, all with refrigerator and microwave and high-speed wireless Internet. Two full non-smoking floors. Hotel features include complimentary Continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Murphy, NC and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Suites Murphy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Murphy Hotel Murphy
- Holiday Inn Murphy
- Holiday Inn Express Murphy
- Murphy Holiday Inn