“big wings for wing night”
Review of Coach's Sportsbar and Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Me and My hubby went to coach's last night, just happened to be wing night. Great wings and they were big! Normal beer selection, many liquor choices and average sports bar menu. The patio could have been covered, but everything else was great. My hubby still cant get over the wings. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a old time looking sports bar with great wings. This place reminds me of the old bars back home, its really comfy, packed with sports stuff, welcoming staff and check out the old timey ceiling. The hubby liked all the tvs and buzztime trivia like buffalo wild wings.

1  Thank floridagirl954

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I am a sucker for hot honey wings and not everyone does them well. Coach's did not disappoint, the wings were wonderful! It was nice of the cook to check on the food and everyone was friendly.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Maybe the bar is good. But our lunch was not worth eating. The place was empty for our late lunch. Waitress was polite and friendly. It took a long time for our food to arrive. And believe me, It wasnt worth the wait. This restaurant gets my first ever, Never Again award !

Reviewed 24 May 2014

last time our group was at Coachs we had to sit on the floor because it was so busy. daytime visit today was great, bartender and waitress were extremely informative, even told us where to go for live music later. burgers were fantastic, beer was cold and the shots made my boyfriend happy(hard to do)! AND THE JUKEBOX ACCEPTS CREDIT CARDS! YES! will be back

1  Thank raftguidechick
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I have caught wind that this place cannot even keep employees working due to non payment and that the owners buy their food for the restaurant from save a lot then sell it to customers as grade A quality products. Be careful of buying a draft beer due to me asking for one and my bartender took my glass to the back then came back with a full beer in it so when I got a second I watched and looked through their window into the kitchen while going to the restroom and they were pouring bought canned beers from Wal Mart into my draft and then argued with me when I asked about it. Your better off eating at the movie theater across the street than this place. So much for trying. way to much rif raf in the bar scene.