“Go somewhere else!”

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #42 of 65 Restaurants in Murphy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After observing the cook with no hair net on I was a little sceptical. We ordered drinks the coffee was horrible. Ordered our meal and as we are sitting there I'm watching the cook who I just seen picking up dirty dishes turn around and start making food and grasping bacon with her bare hands. The whole time I sat and watched.. no gloves at all. I've never been so grossed out. I know that we don't know what's going on in restaurants beings the kitchens are usually in the back but you would think that beings people are watching they would actually be more sanitary..nope not here!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We received a warm greeting and were waited on quickly. The food was hot and fresh. The restaurant was clean and had a good grade rating. Would eat there again.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Coming threw and needed a snack so of course it's waffle house to get a waffle. But if you've been to one you have been to all. Serves was fair and tables needed cleaned better! But overall our food was good.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

This is one of good waffle houses. Friendly waitresses, quick service, excellent food. Everyone's order was right and well cooked. Our waitress never let our cups be less than halfway filled.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

While touted by the locals as the best fast breakfast place in town, the taste of the omelet, hash browns and whole wheat toast were not right. I am not sure what was wrong, but the food was poor tasting. It may have been the oil that was used to cook the items, but I will not go back.