“Nice place, just needs to fix a few things.”

Herb's Pit Bar-B-Que
Ranked #20 of 63 Restaurants in Murphy
Price range: US$2 - US$24
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mineral Bluff, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place, just needs to fix a few things.”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Herb's is a great place with great food in my opinion, as well as a nice atmosphere of workers. However, what stops my family and I from going there is that it takes so long to get seated. They need to come up with better arrangements and a better process of getting people in and out in a timely manner.

• Visited December 2012

Blue Ridge, Georgia, United States
“DO NOT HONOR THEIR COUPONS THEY SELL YOU!!!!!!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Purchased $80.00 worth of coupons for Herbs as we loved going there. Herb's "ARBITRARILY," decided to stop honoring the coupons you purchased through Restaurant.com. I guess they did not mind getting the advertising and collecting the money, but told you too bad. The girl really said "We do not get any money from them, contact them!" The sign they had placed up to say the were not going to Honor the coupons any longer, was at the register on check out under the glass counter top! For this I will not ever return and will not recommend as they were paid and left me hanging after they sold the coupons. I was not the only person this happened too! BAD BUSINESS!!!

• Visited October 2013
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Should have bern better”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Stopped in for lunch. Put our name on a list, the place was empty . Finally seated, waited another 5 minutes for a waitress. From an article in the lobby we ordered the sliced pork sandwich and the 1/2 chicken platter. Both were okay, nothing to go out of your way for.

• Visited September 2013
Merritt Island, Florida, United States
“Great Roadside Place”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We love to find the "local"places when we travel. Someone recommended we try here on our way through town. It was a very good meal. My wife had the kickin chicken and it was great. I had the sliced BBQ and it also was very good. I would for sure recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013
Inverness, Florida, United States
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Tasty lunch at a reasonable price. I had the shredded pork platter and it was fabulous. I heard from the locals that Herb's was a great value and they were right.

Visited July 2013