Best Western Of Murphy
US$112
US$143
Hampton.com
Days Inn Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$166
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
Quality Inn(Andrews)(Great Value!)
US$68
Ridges Resort & Marina(Young Harris)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$133
Groupon.com
US$106
US$101
Comfort Inn(Blairsville)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$123
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
Agoda.com
All reviewscampbell folk schoolpancake machineroom was cleanpet roommotorcycle tripgreat place to staythe ground floorcontinental breakfastthe breakfast areano elevatordefinitely stay here againthe dragoncasino tripchecking outstaff was very friendly and helpfulvery nice hotelnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Stayed for a week in September while attending the folk school. This hotel was a pleasant surprise. My room was very clean, something this hotel prides itself on, even though it is need of some modernization. The. Old style bedspread and curtains a little outdated but clean. During my stay all rooms had their locks updated. The staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My first experience with this establishment. I'll stay here again for sure. When I checked in they saw I had a Harley and gave me a little Harley book with 10 great rides around the US. They also gave me a ziplock bag with a hand towel in it for wiping the dew off the bike in the morning. Counted more Harleys at this place than cages. They are certainly biker friendly. If you stay here take a trip about 18 miles up US 19/74 to Wayah Road. It's a pretty, quiet and sparsely travelled back country mountain road.Just pay attention to the surface. lots of loose gravel. You can make a loop back to Murphy on US64 where Wayah Rd meets 64 at Franklin NC. 64 is a real beauty. This loop from Murphy, across Wayah Rd to Franklin and back to Murphy is about 110 miles of unadulterated riding pleasure.... and then you have a great place to stay at BW of Murphy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I was on a motorcycle ride with a friend from Birmingham, Al back to Concord, NC and came back through the mountains of Ga, Tn, and NC. We were planning on staying in Murphy but when we got to the Best Western were told there were no rooms. Not only that there were none within 60 miles. We asked the lady, wish I had gotten her name, if we could use their computer to look for a room and she let us. We were probably there for about 30 mins when her phone rang and it was someone making a cancellation. Since we stayed in the lobby we got their room and they did not have to pay. I don't know how many people came in and left, but sure glad we stayed. Room was great, two queen size beds, breakfast the next morning. This was on 10-12-13. Again thanks for the help and getting us booked in.

Room Tip: Do not go to the mountains of NC in October unless you have a room booked.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My wife and daughter stayed here for 5 days and we have never been in this part of the country before. The rooms were clean, and quiet. The staff was courteous, reponsive, and friendly and very helpful with information about local restaurants, etc. The continental breakfasts were typical of other places we have stayed. All in all it was an excellent value. I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013

A great hotel with a friendly, helpful staff, located in a beautiful part of Western North Carolina. We would recommend this motel to anyone who will be traveling and spending time in Western North Carolina.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family