Best Western Of Murphy
US$127
US$143
Days Inn Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
US$93
Quality Inn(Andrews)
US$97
US$382
US$335
Ridges Resort & Marina(Young Harris)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$159
AscendHotels
All reviewscampbell folk schoolpancake machineroom was cleanpet roommotorcycle tripgreat place to staythe ground floorcontinental breakfastthe breakfast areano elevatordefinitely stay here againthe dragoncasino tripchecking outstaff was very friendly and helpfulvery nice hotelnice stay
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great motel and great staff. One night in a king suite was 75+ taxes. The Hampton next door wanted 125 + taxes. The room was super clean. Quite possibly the cleanest motel / hotel room I have ever stayed in. Breakfast was decent. The bed was comfortable and AC worked like a champ. The motel is close to the highway but far enough away there was no traffic noise and we were in the room closest to the highway.

Room Tip: No elevator to the second floor so if you have any issues with stairs you will want a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tucker W
BossLady_01, General Manager at Best Western Of Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased that you found the beds comfortable and had a good night's sleep. Several guests have asked where to purchase our mattresses and pillows. I do hope that you will be coming back to the area and staying with us again.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, awesome staff with comfortable accommodations. Walmart is just across the street and close to all mayor trails. Hotel is located 44 miles away from tail of the dragon. Coming back next month to visit and ride the rest of roads that couldn't cover during this stay.
Thanks for the maps Barbara, see you next month!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Organiz

I am glad that you found the maps useful. Barbara is looking forward to seeing you again and we hope that all your rides are safe and fun!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Everytime I go to Murphy, NC, I stay at this Best Western. On my most recent stay last weekend the hotel was clean. Front desk service was prompt. I have a dog, and travelling with a pet is no problem. The room was clean and easy to locate. It was quiet and well maintained. Upon checking in there was one problem with the sink plumbing - it was leaking. I called the front desk and they immediately provided options.
Upon checkout they thanked me again for reporting the issue and were working on getting it fixed. I also left an item in the room, which they held at the front desk for me to pick up.
The staff is extremely friendly and I will continue to stay here when visiting the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank PSBChris

We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Murphy.
It makes me feel good that you notice our efforts to be clean and pet friently.
Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel is conveniently located to everything in the Murphy area. The hotel is in good condition and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast was not up to what many hotels offer these days but it was acceptable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind words. I do wish we could offer a better breakfast selection, but we are limited by our local health department regulations. I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly and our location to be convenient.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay. It is nice, clean and pet friendly! We had a great stay and it was convenient! The beds were comfortable and the rooms were quiet. They even offer coffee and breakfast!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the kind review. We do like to see our four footed guests - they bring such joy to our lives.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.