“Convenient Location for Motorcyclists”
Review of Hampton Inn Murphy

Hampton Inn Murphy
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Murphy
“Convenient Location for Motorcyclists”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Clean, Quiet and Comfortable. The ladies that serviced the breakfast area were very accommodating. We along with friends used this hotel for access for being right in the center of our motorcycle destination rides such as Deals Gap, the Gauntlet and Cherohala Skyway. Without question we will use this property again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Madison, United States
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We enjoyed our stay with this Hampton Inn. There were no surprises. The accommodation were clean and comfortable. Even though it was a busy weekend for the area, all of our needs were met. It was also very quiet in our room. No neighbor noise! We plan to visit again next year for the festival and will stay at this hotel!

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I made a reservation for two nights for 10/18/13 and 10/19/13 a week in advance. I received a confirmation number for the reservation. The day before the 4 hour trip to Murphy, NC from Charlotte, NC I called to check on the reservation just to make sure. I was told that we only had a room for one night. There was no e-mail or phone notification of the lack of availability for the second night. I would have made the trip and found out when I arrived. I called the customer service phone number and they looked into it and said that they could not resolve the issue. I stay at the Hampton Inns exclusively throughout the NC mountains when I go fly fishing about 8 time a year. This experience will change my confidence that my overnight stays will be problem free even though I have done the due diligence on my part. If I ran my office in this manner I would not have a patient loyalty that is so valuable to sustainability in today's economy. I would recommend that you do not trust you accommodation arrangement to Hampton Inn. Now I have to explain to my wife that out trip will not be taking place thanks the the Hampton Inn.

Mad in Charlotte, Dr Chuck B.

2 Thank chuck b
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I visit Murphy NC twice a year and always stay at the Hampton Inn Murphy. Hotel is very clean, well maintained and the staff is always friendly and accommodating. Exterior of hotel is welcoming and it is a safe place to stay

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The Hampton Inn in Murphy was very nice. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. The front desk staff provided dinner recommendations and, in the morning, the breakfast staff greeted us and provided hot and cold food. The location was very convenient to the John C Campbell Folk Country school where we were attending a craft festival.

Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Clean,new, quiet, & good value. Excellent location and highly visible on the east end of Murphy.
All these are the desires of travelers tired from a day's work or hiking. Fitness center is a nice amenity.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Completely delivered everything as advertised. Would stay there again. Building & grounds well-maintained. Staff was very helpful & always pleasant. Built in a convenient setting surrounded by North Carolina's awesome mountains.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Murphy
Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel
Reid Ridge Lodge
Reid Ridge Lodge
#1 of 5 in Blue Ridge
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge

Been to Hampton Inn Murphy? Share your experiences!