“Awesome Pizza”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Amazing pizza...great beer selection...fabulous service...a great experience....we started with the crab cake appetizer and followed with a bacon & onion pizza...both were perfect. Fair prices & friendly staff. We will definitely be back!!

1  Thank Mimmo_TessNH

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Every summer my grandson and I eat here on vacation. Great burgers, pizza, and the best seafood chowder and fries in the world. Reminds me of food on the 50s. Great nostalgic items on display gas pumps and signs. Found out history of restaurant with Mike Dianna who owns another great place in Corolla. Would love to meet current owner but he was out of town. All in all great place. Was their on October 5, 2013 for lunch with my wife. We were down for long weekend from Baltimore, Go Ravens, for our 40th anniversary. Keep up the amazing work my grandson and I hope to visit you for many summers to come. I hope the current owner reads this as I am sure he is a Steelers fan being from Pittsburgh. I'll still eat at Lucky 12 and won't hold it against him. Lol

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We went late one night with a group of friends and we were pleasantly surprised and happy to see a very nice looking place inside. The bar is quaint. Menu is vast and drinks are very well done and served in glasses, not plastic cups.

They have a good staff with good service and also clean restrooms.

Looking forward to going back for Martini Wednesday where martinis are only $5!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Great place to watch NFL Football - lots of TVs. I had the Veggie Cheesesteak and it was delicious, and surprisingly filling. It comes with great fries - thin cut and nice and crispy. Bread pudding for dessert was excellent. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Went there for lunch. We sat on the bar side. Didn't get any service at the table. I am not sure if they have a waiter/waitress watching the tables there. We scored a seat at the bar and the bartenders were nice. The buffalo shrimp were good. The pizza was good. The bar side is definitely not for families with kids. Some of the football fans get mouthy. One girl had the worst mouth in the entire place. The bartender had to tell her to watch her mouth a few times. The decor was cool. They did have a dining side also which would have been fine for kids. Next time I hope to try the cheesesteak.

2  Thank CMundy1969