“perfect location”
Review of Oasis Suites Hotel

Oasis Suites Hotel
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Nags Head
Reviewed 16 May 2013

If you can't stay a week or more to rent a home in the OBX then you should consider this lovely suites hotel. It is small and quite charming with a killer view. Every person we met from the hotel was as nice as can be. In the 3 nights we stayed we were able to use this as a base for our travels from Buxton north all the way to Corolla and beyond. Nags Head seemed about right in the middle of it all and very convenient. Very good amenities available too.

Room Tip: #305 is the largest suite and has two king beds.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 May 2013

My fiance and I purchased a LivingSocial coupon to stay here for two nights. Our suite had two king beds covered in rose petals when we arrived, as well as champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. The view from the balcony was phenomenal. The bathroom had a large shower and a separate jacuzzi tub for two. The staff was lovely, including the massage therapists that gave us a couples massage. We absolutely loved our stay and it was incredibly romantic. The only downside of our trip is that we went in March, when many of the restaurants in the area are closed. We loved the hotel so much we stayed an extra two nights but finding a nice place to eat turned out to be a bit of a challenge. We would love to return during the normal season.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2013

My husband and I spent our 23rd Anniversary at Oasis Suites and it was very nice. The rooms were well decorated, the shower/tub were spacious, the facility was very clean and the folks were extra friendly. The view from our room was absolutely gorgeous. We dined at Basnight's Lone Cedar Cafe and the seafood was the best I have ever eaten. We also had pizza from Slice Pizza which is also owned by locals and was recommend by the Oasis staff. It too was the best pizza I have ever had. We had a very pleasant stay and would highly recommend to anyone headed to Nags Head. We definitely will be returning for another stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 301 and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I am a business traveler and stay in lots of hotels all over the US. I would put Oasis Suites in the top 3. After three 12-hour days, I arrived here exhausted and looking forward to spending a half day on the national seashore before driving back to RDU for the trip back to Boston. Upon arrival I was greeted warmly and offered an upgrade even though I was traveling on govt rate! I had never been to the Outer Banks before and the women at the front desk were so helpful about where to eat, what to see and even best route back to RDU. When I got to my room I was astounded! OMG. Big, luxurious, clean, huge balcony with gorgeous view. Top notch comfy beds, linens, polished hardwood floors. Loved it! I never spend any time in hotel rooms but this place was an exception. I just wanted to sit on the balcony with a glass of wine and watch the northern shovelers and cormorants on the water. I had shopped around looking for a hotel before I chose this one and so glad I did. While the hotel is on a busy road, it beats the 5 lane highway that runs down the spine of the outer banks. And if you face the water, you'll have no idea that the road is even there, it's so peaceful.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a room with a water view but there are only 16 suites and they all look really nice!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank heyarl1
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My husband and I stayed at Oasis Suites since we were not familiar with the area of the outerbanks. Everyone was so nice and our room was great. Oasis Suites is located near several restaurants and the view from the room was beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
pjlangley, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Thank you for staying with us!
The Oasis Suites Hotel is perfect for your weekend get-a-way or a mini vacation.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

We stayed at the Oasis suites And the suites were excellent. the view of the sound was fantastic. the room rate is a bit high but they are suites and they are very nice. there are room packages available that are nice options.

Room Tip: the sound side rooms have the best view
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

So glad you found us and was able to relax in one of our beautiful suites. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

Great boutique option in Nags Head. The staff is wonderful and the suites have great views. Each suite is well appointed. The decor and finishes are modern. Be sure to request a room facing the water.

Offseason rates are a great value.

• Stayed: March 2013
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your opinion with other travelers. We hope to see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nags Head
Sea Ranch Resort
Sea Ranch Resort
#1 of 18 in Kill Devil Hills
Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront
Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfron...
#6 of 18 in Kill Devil Hills

Been to Oasis Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!