Oasis Suites Hotel
Comfort Inn South Oceanfront(Nags Head)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$100
US$90
US$145
US$153
Surf Side Hotel(Nags Head)(Great Value!)
US$135
Owens' Motel(Nags Head)
US$70
  • Beachfront
Blue Heron Motel(Nags Head)
All reviewshoneymoon suitehardwood floorsseparate showerbalcony overlookingthe outer banksroanoke soundchocolate covered strawberriesadditional sinkwhirlpool tubfull kitchenstove toproad sidenice kitchensound sideliving roomwaterfront roomromantic getaway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We traveled by boat and stayed at the Oasis Suites to celebrate our anniversary and it was PERFECT!! The view was amazing, the room was beautiful, and the staff could not have been nicer. We were able to walk to dinner one night and took a taxi the second night. The ice machine was a bonus and we were able to fill our coolers before heading out on the boat for the day. The extra attention to detail made our stay wonderful!! We plan to go back soon!! :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Oasis Suites Hotel on the Nags Head Causeway. We appreciate the kind words and are pleased that you enjoyed your weekend with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Peggy Corbell Langley
Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My family and extended family from Canada recently spent a week at the Outer Banks and the first night stayed at the Oasis Suites in Nags Head. This place deserves a 6th star if their was one. From the moment you pull up to the entrance you know your stay is going to be AMAZING. It was nothing short of that! The feeling I got when I pulled up was matched, as I expected, when we walked into the lobby and was greeted like we were guests at someone's home. Personalized service at its best! Our room had a king bed and 2 queens. Beautiful wood floors, kitchenette, leather couch, side chair, can't say enough. I am a hotels worst critic and easily get disgusted. The bathrooms were beautiful and the beds were designed with amazing sheets and comforters. I slept like a baby and didn't wake up tired or toss all night like the feeling I get from other NASTY HOTELS like LA QUINTA. Even check out was great. I can go on and on but you should get the point. It was worth every penny!!! See you guys next year.
Mike & family from Edgewater, NJ.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Oasis Suites Hotel on the Outer Banks of NC. We are pleased that you and your families enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Hands down best hotel we ever stayed at! Felt like family! Room was amazing!! If we come back will definitely be calling for reservations! Kids loved it! Beautiful inside and out! Only hotel I let the kids take a bath!
I recommend pay the extra for water front!!

• Stayed: August 2013

We are a "family hotel" and so delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay here.

See you soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I needed to find a luxurious short term rental for a quick surprise weekend getaway for my husband to have some R&R and fishing time. I stumbled upon Oasis Suites online and called. It was perfect timing as they had a cancelation and I was able to rent a room just for the weekend. Their staff was friendly and helpful and even had beer on ice for a surprise upon our arrival for my hubby per my request! The room was clean and luxurious with an amazing view. My surprise was a success and my husband loved it! We will definitely be returning guests! ~Mr. & Mrs. Higgins

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank HeatherHiggins

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Oasis Suites Hotel in Nags Head, NC. It is our pleasure to accommodate our guests with "special requests". Our staff looks forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We have stayed at many hotels in the past when visiting the area and by far this place is superb! We are extremely particular and the rooms were beautifully decorated, well planned and very clean! I can now say that we have stayed in four different rooms and they were all very nice. We will be back every chance we get!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Oasis Suites Hotel in Nags Head, NC. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time here and that we are your "Favorite" on the OBX! We look forward to having you stay with us again.