We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nags Head
Oasis Suites Hotel
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Nags Head
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Private n very clean place....My kids loved the pool and liked fishing. It's been my 5 th year there and ill always go back..

My family stayed in another hotel and became quickly jealous of oasis suites and will not stay anywhere else but oasis suites for now on.

• Stayed: August 2013
OasisSuitesHotel, Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Oasis Suites Hotel. We appreciate the kind words and are pleased that you and your family have returned over the last five years.

We are proud to say that this year, 2013, marks the 6th year serving the Outer Banks. We look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Peggy Corbell Langley
Manager

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Just spent 4 nights at the Oasis, and couldn't have been happier with the suite, the location and the service. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, the rooms spacious and clean, the view from the balcony absolutely stunning. The moment you walk into the lobby you realize you've found the best hotel in the Outer Banks.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Oasis Suites Hotel is one of the nicest hotels that I have ever stayed in. The staff is very friendly and everything is very, very clean. My Grandson loved being able to fish and crab on the dock that runs in front of the hotel and we all loved being able to swim and use the hot tub in the pool area.

Room Tip: We stayed in Suite 205 and the view was incredible.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Oasis Suites Hotell, located on the Nags Head Causeway. We do have a wonderful dock that overlooks the Roanoke Sound, that is perfect for crabbing, fishing or watching a beautiful sunset. We appreciate the kind words and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We traveled by boat and stayed at the Oasis Suites to celebrate our anniversary and it was PERFECT!! The view was amazing, the room was beautiful, and the staff could not have been nicer. We were able to walk to dinner one night and took a taxi the second night. The ice machine was a bonus and we were able to fill our coolers before heading out on the boat for the day. The extra attention to detail made our stay wonderful!! We plan to go back soon!! :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Oasis Suites Hotel on the Nags Head Causeway. We appreciate the kind words and are pleased that you enjoyed your weekend with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Peggy Corbell Langley
Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My family and extended family from Canada recently spent a week at the Outer Banks and the first night stayed at the Oasis Suites in Nags Head. This place deserves a 6th star if their was one. From the moment you pull up to the entrance you know your stay is going to be AMAZING. It was nothing short of that! The feeling I got when I pulled up was matched, as I expected, when we walked into the lobby and was greeted like we were guests at someone's home. Personalized service at its best! Our room had a king bed and 2 queens. Beautiful wood floors, kitchenette, leather couch, side chair, can't say enough. I am a hotels worst critic and easily get disgusted. The bathrooms were beautiful and the beds were designed with amazing sheets and comforters. I slept like a baby and didn't wake up tired or toss all night like the feeling I get from other NASTY HOTELS like LA QUINTA. Even check out was great. I can go on and on but you should get the point. It was worth every penny!!! See you guys next year.
Mike & family from Edgewater, NJ.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Oasis Suites Hotel on the Outer Banks of NC. We are pleased that you and your families enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Hands down best hotel we ever stayed at! Felt like family! Room was amazing!! If we come back will definitely be calling for reservations! Kids loved it! Beautiful inside and out! Only hotel I let the kids take a bath!
I recommend pay the extra for water front!!

• Stayed: August 2013

We are a "family hotel" and so delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay here.

See you soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I needed to find a luxurious short term rental for a quick surprise weekend getaway for my husband to have some R&R and fishing time. I stumbled upon Oasis Suites online and called. It was perfect timing as they had a cancelation and I was able to rent a room just for the weekend. Their staff was friendly and helpful and even had beer on ice for a surprise upon our arrival for my hubby per my request! The room was clean and luxurious with an amazing view. My surprise was a success and my husband loved it! We will definitely be returning guests! ~Mr. & Mrs. Higgins

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank HeatherHiggins

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Oasis Suites Hotel in Nags Head, NC. It is our pleasure to accommodate our guests with "special requests". Our staff looks forward to having you stay with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nags Head
Sea Ranch Resort
Sea Ranch Resort
#1 of 18 in Kill Devil Hills
Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur
Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanf...
#4 of 18 in Kill Devil Hills

Been to Oasis Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!