Rodeway Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Owens' Motel(Nags Head)
  • Beachfront
Sea Foam Motel(Nags Head)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Tar Heel Motel(Nags Head)
Islander Motel(Nags Head)
View Hotel
Blue Heron Motel(Nags Head)
View Hotel
Surf Side Hotel(Nags Head)
JP Cottages(Nags Head)
View Hotel
All reviewsacross streetstay there againjennette's piersmall showerthe cottagesbeach accessdish soapwi fiqueen bedfull size fridgeouter bankscoffee makerpetsamcabinoceankitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I thought my stay at the rodeway inn was very good, clean rooms and great people ! Fishing pier directly across the street and restaurant next door. The beach is directly across the street also and there is plenty other restaurants and plenty and plenty of different places for shopping !

Room Tip: 3rd floor for beautiful sunrise and sunsets
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Room was nice and Clean!! Everything in the room was in great shape worked properly and looked to be almost new The person athe front desk was very friendly and helpful with suggestions on what to do in the area. We will come back for sure

Room Tip: Our room had a kitchen which was a nice ammenity for us
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I made a reservation at another hotel but I did not stay at the other place. I was not happy with the other hotel. I got lucky and the Rodeway had a room available. It was clean. The girl at the front desk was helpful, she told me about great restaurants. Also the pier was across the road. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nites @ end if season. Was a last minute booking, so we didn't have a lot of pet-friendly options. Rooms were clean, but old and rundown. Many things were in poor working order or broken. Shower drain was not connected and a piece of PVC pipe was sticking out if floor. Toliet was clogged on arrival and had to go to office to get plunger and fix myself. Could have been worse...All in all...no bugs and in a good central location. We were barely in the room anyway.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Great location but if your looking for cleanliness this is the first hotel I have ever staid that this was a problem.. found dead fly's in the window some one liquid soap left from the previous tenant, left over dog food under a cabinet , It is a pet friendly hotel , that is why we chose it,and we did get a efficiency that was laid out very nice . Parking was horrible . You had to wait for people to turn around and leave before you could do the same . It might of been the season The place was full, just after the summer help went back to school they might have had a lack of employees to get it all done on time. I would give this another try some day but I want to share my opinion .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple