“just ok”

Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Appleby's can be a funny place to eat...you just don't know what yu are going to get. This particular one disappointed me. I like the ceasar salad/onion soup combo. It's my favorite lunch and Applebee's serves a good one...usually. The salad was ok, but the soup was lukewarm. Service was ok, and I should have complained to her, but my preference is to have my food cooked right the first time. In the end, it was a hohum lunch.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

gr.eat place to eat . many choices on their menu to pick from. will definitely go there again next time vacationing on the obx

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This place is good for kids, but that's all.

Place is clean, service is ok, food average, but kids love it for the atmosphere

No choice

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We went in and had to wait even thought the restaurant was not full and the bartender was our waitress . The food was not great . The service was not great . The bartender tried but its hard to do both .

Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Food was average- I am a fan of Apple Bee's but was a little disappointed for it to be so close to a vacation location. Order the new wedge salad with blue cheese (not much topping). Meal wasn't that great either. Not crowded but waitress came only once to check on us. Don't think I will go back while I am here- will try some of the other locations.