“Seafood on the go!”

Cary, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seafood on the go!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband and I had stopped here for "lunch" twice! Excellent service and food! We ordered clams, shrimp and scallops which the guys steamed up for us with their special seasoning. We enjoyed it on their little front porch, with some delicious cocktail sauce. Yummy!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lida U

Cleveland, Ohio
“Yum”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Love this place! great fresh seafood, knowledgeable staff. we ordered the blue crabs and some shrimp. the shrimp was awesome.

• Visited August 2013
Virginia
“Very small selection of seafood when we were there”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We usually go to Austin's, but this year we were staying in SNH and we decided to go to Whalebone since it is closer. I was disappointed in the very limited selection of fish and other seafood the day we went. We ended up with some shrimp and scallops which we pan sauteed in butter and lemon juice. The quality was very good. The service was also good, but when I asked if there was any deveined shrimp, I was told it is not necessary to devein them. I don't know what's true about that, but on the cooking shows, they always devein the shrimp, so I did it myself. The selection at Austin's is much greater, but I've read that some of their fish is not local. I am curious about why the selection at Whalebone was so minimal. Other than crabs, scallops, and shrimp, I think there were only 2 other kinds of fish available. Surely there is more fresh fish available daily in Sept than that.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Pohickian
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Nags Head Vacation w Family”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We had a wonderful experience ordering crabs and shrimp from Daniels'. The crabs were sweet and spiced to perfection! Thank you Daniels' for making this vacation memorable. I will refer friends and family to your business. We are from Maryland and love our crabs!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lucy55_12
Milton, Delaware
“Most helpful Seafood Market”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We are not very experienced buying or cooking seafood. They gave us a great suggestion on the type of fish to buy and told us exactly how to prepare it. Had a great selection of seafood and the products to prepare it.

Visited August 2013