“I love Mulligan's!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mulligan's Raw Bar & Grille
Ranked #12 of 80 Restaurants in Nags Head
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Located at milepost 13 in Nags Head across from Jockey's Ridge State Park, we have unbelievable views from our second floor deck of the Atlantic Ocean and the historic Nags Head cottages. As a matter of fact, we don't believe that you can truly unwind until you've ordered an Orange Crush on the deck at Mulligan's! Take a look at our menu or daily specials page on our website to see what local seafood we are getting in today and know that we strive to buy as much of our products as locally as possible-local seafood, local produce, and locally butchered meats. We strive to bring only the freshest local food to your table, from hand-cut beach fries to oysters straight from the Pamlico Sound. We give a whole new meaning to Southern Coastal cuisine. We are also dog friendly! Come and enjoy our outdoor covered patio with your fur friend from 11am-5pm. So come hang out where the locals are... At Mulligan's Raw Bar & Grille!
Richmond, Virginia
“I love Mulligan's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was in Nags Head this past weekend and my friends and I visited Mulligan's 3 times ... I love this place! The food ... the service ... the karaoke ... all wonderful! (my friends RAVED about the grits ... best they've ever had)

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“GREAT Burger and even better service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were searching for the best burger on the beach and we got that and more! Excellent and attentive service from Amy. Efficiently seating, no long lines, lovely wine, an outstanding angus burger cooked perfectly, hand cut (I bet) fries with special seasoning and an excellent crab topped appetizer-starter. Never been there before - but we will make that stop part of our regular beach routine! Can't wait to go back1

• 3 of 5 bubbles
North Canton, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

We have eaten in the restaurant and always been pleased with the food and friendly service.. This year however we had so many family and friends at the beach the owner suggested he cater our meal right to our condo. What a wonderful unexpected surprise. We ordered steamed spiced shrimp, tuna bites, chowder and were totally amazed at the amount and quality of our food. They even threw in chicken fingers and Mac n cheese for the little ones. What a wonderful surprise! Great way to enjoy a meal.

“Great place to eat! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my meal very much. I ordered a sandwhich that was not on the menu and they had no problem making it for me. We were seated quickly and got our food pretty quick! Very good meal!

York, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Seated immediately, service was good and food was delicious. The crab dip was awesome! Would eat here again!

• 4 of 5 bubbles