“Carry Out Meal for large family gathering”
Review of New York Pizza Pub

New York Pizza Pub
Ranked #17 of 90 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family was in town for a few days before a wedding. We were going to all get together for a meal. I went here to place my order earlier in the day. They were helpful with guiding me on portion sizes and how much food to order. There were 12 adults and 8 kids to feed. I selected Chicken Parmesan, Baked Ziti, Fettacini Alfredo, Tossed Salad, Garlic Knots, and 3 different kinds of pizza. When I arrived to pick up the food, most of the food was packaged up, and the pizzas were just coming out of the oven. The food was ample, everyone enjoyed it, and I would definitely come back if I'm in the area again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here for a late lunch at New York Pizza Pub .

Were seated in less than 5mins
Drink / Food order was taken in less than 5mins

We ordered 14 inch buffalo chicken pizza came out in about 15 minutes had chicken strips about 2 per slice instead of chicken pieces marinated with buffalo sauce not a lot of chicken for a 14 inch, less flavorful than other buffalo chicken pizza we have had ,says New York style dough don’t agree. For $24 was not what we expected

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We got carry out from here and we were actually surprised how good it was! The folks working when we picked up weren't overly friendly but the food made up for that!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went for dinner Friday night. They evidently have live music some nights. We were seated and placed our orders and then the band started doing sound checks. The noise was unbearable. We had our meals boxed up and left.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

They say if you want to find a good place to eat, ask a local. That is just what we did on our recent visit to OBX.

We had planned on eating at another pizza place on Beach Road. But when we got there, it had not yet opened for the evening. So we went shopping. While shopping in a local gift shop, we asked the sales woman where we could get some good pizza. She recommended New York Pizza Pub. And, she was so right. The pizza was delicious and the service was top rate. The crust was light and crispy and the toppings were perfect. They were kind enough to "split" the pizza for us (1/2 Supreme. 1/2 cheese.) so we didn't have to buy something we didn't want. I also got a piece of cheese cake for later and I was not disappointed. Perfect!

And, I was just as impressed with the people as the food. The serving staff was attentive and pleasant. And the owner came by our table and introduced himself and asked about our dining experience. Very nice.

I highly recommend New York Pizza Pub.