“incredible! I swore I was dreaming with the first bite so I made my boyfriend slap me!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Deli

Country Deli
Ranked #21 of 80 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

the best sandwich I have ever had the pleasure to consume. The sandwich gods have blessed the Outer Banks in the most delicious way possible. "The Killer"-are you kidding me??? I would drive from Virginia to Country Deli every week! I give them a 100, hands down. Also, it doesn't hurt that their two blonde delivery drivers are very soft on the eyes. I could definitely tell my boyfriend was jealous because I couldn't look away from them! Great staff and great sandwiches=HEAVEN

1 Thank KingoftheSouth1

“Lots of napkins”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Great little deli. We got the Hurricane, which was amazing, and a few other sandwiches. The kaiser roll was just ok...if you are used to the rolls up north. Big messy sandwiches that required lots of napkins. There are a few counter seats (maybe 2 or 3) and some benches outside. We took our sandwiches home since there really wasn't anywhere to sit and eat with 3 kids.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Oil City, Pennsylvania
“BEST SANDWICHES EVER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stopped in and the service was amazing! Which happened to be a great predecessor to the tastiest sandwiches we've ever had! YUM!!!

Visited August 2013
Nags Head, North Carolina
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

Tried a couple different sandwiches
Its all really good.
The name says it all
Thats what a country deli should look
And taste like.
Delicious

Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best subs I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Do not be fooled by the unassuming exterior of this deli! Inside you will find welcoming smiles, friendly service, and most important, one of the best deli sandwiches you will ever eat! They use Thumanns deli meat and cheeses out of Jersey and the quality can not be beat! Each sub/sandwich is made to order, meats sliced on the spot for each creation! I had the Manhandler and could only eat half!( tons of meat, cheese and toppings).You simply must go to Country Deli and experience how a great sub should be made! And how delicious a sub can be!

• Visited July 2013