“Good Sandwiches” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Grafton, West Virginia
“Good Sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

My family placed a carry-out order. Our food was good, but not exceptional. The portions were large and fairly priced. As with many other sub shops, there was too much lettuce on a sub we ordered. We were disappointed that Country Deli didn't accept Discover card. We would return here again, but would more likely try another deli on the Outer Banks first.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Great Sandwiches in OBX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

My family really enjoyed their subs. I was expecting much from the outside but was really surprised by their food. The staff was very hospitable.

Cary, North Carolina
“Eating carryout subs on the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

I make it to the Outer Banks a couple times a year, and tried Country Deli for the first time this year. I was super impressed and will definitely be back! Very very tasty, large servings, friendly service!

Visited August 2013
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“The spot for great sandwiches in OBX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

My wife has a list of all the places she wanted to go during our family vacation to the Outer Banks and the Country Deli was at the top. We love different sandwiches, subs (hoagies from my home town) and other deli-type fare. This place certainly didn't disappoint. We stopped in during a rainy first afternoon of the trip and order a few sandwiches for the family (me, my wife, 10yo daughter, and two 8yo boys). We had a Reuben-like sandwich that was as tasty as it was messy, a roast beef on a kaiser, and an Italian sub. My youngest son only eats pizza (when will he grow out of this phase?!?!) and cheese sandwiches so he got a kaiser with American (yawn). The food was great and I'm looking forward to another visit later in the week. Definitely highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank rtrueman
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“incredible! I swore I was dreaming with the first bite so I made my boyfriend slap me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

the best sandwich I have ever had the pleasure to consume. The sandwich gods have blessed the Outer Banks in the most delicious way possible. "The Killer"-are you kidding me??? I would drive from Virginia to Country Deli every week! I give them a 100, hands down. Also, it doesn't hurt that their two blonde delivery drivers are very soft on the eyes. I could definitely tell my boyfriend was jealous because I couldn't look away from them! Great staff and great sandwiches=HEAVEN

1 Thank KingoftheSouth1