“believe the negative reviews”
Review of Stone Oven Pizza

Stone Oven Pizza
Ranked #72 of 85 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Sadly, this place doesn't live up to the potential it has with a decent location, outside seating and nice water views. The service was slow to start--seems the help is trying to muti-task too much. We ordered and the food arrived in a reasonable time but what a DISAAPOINTMENT! Mine was dry and overcooked. The other had no sauce. When we brought this to the waitress's attention she argued "its on there!" and left it at that. At checkout we were asked how our meal was and we frankly expressed our disappointment but the reaction was pretty much indifference. Don't waste money here when the OBX has so many other good choices.

1  Thank Todd F

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

One of my favorite places at the OBX. I have been going here for years. I love the white pizza with spinach & tomatoes. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Dry, burnt, tasteless pizza. Every one of our pizzas we ordered for take out had a black bottom and dried cheese. Had to call back and get new ones made because they were not edible. Very disapointed and would never suggest this to other people. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

1  Thank Obxcb
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Be very weary of this restaurant. I bought a restaurant.com gift certificate for there and went in to use it. They refused to accept it! They say they never signed up for restauant.com. I have used these certificates for 7 years with no problems. This company just wants to get you in the door and then have you order then they tell you we won't accept this. What do you do then when you have a hungry family waiting to eat.

This pizza place is a rip off. I will never go back!

1  Thank toddandtraci
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Good pizza served in a clean and attractive casual restaurant with a water view. Restaurant moved out of Tanger Outlet Mall a couple of years ago and that was a huge improvement. We usually order pizza, but have never been disappointed by anything we have ordered here.