“Such a beautiful place”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room
Swing and seating area under house Front door and kitchen island
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room
Swing and seating area under house
Front door and kitchen island
bedroom
Dining table seats 12
kitchen
half bath
Full bath
Across the street
More from the front porch
Side of house
Other side of house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dacouper6
Dover, Pennsylvania
“Such a beautiful place”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Gorgeous place! Very clean, fully equipped with everything you need and linens were a added bonus for us. Anne was very accommodating and answered my questions quickly. My family and I visit OBX every other year and I don't think we will be renting from anyone else because Anne's place is simply wonderful. Thank you again!! We will be back.

26 Oct 2017
I appreciate your kind words. I am very fortunate to have good people who help me keep everything running smoothly. Look forward to seeing you in the future.
Nani-momm...
San Antonio, Texas
“Totally and tastefully equipped cottage!”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This cottage is so authentic for a beach getaway! The canal provides a lovely backdrop and the grounds are lush and dotted with color from a variety of flowers. The cottage is equipped with everything needed for a family visit! The beach is only minutes away and the cottage is in a very quiet neighborhood! Thanks Ann!

26 Oct 2017
Thank you for your kind words. This is the hectic time of year and I think it is nice for people to be able to sit and see the garden and just relax. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
genalong
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Perfect vacation home”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

If you have a concern about this rental not being beach front, don't! The home is lovely and clean with everything you need for a relaxing vacation. Very short drive to Coquina Beach, my personal favorite, and located in a quiet family friendly neighborhood. Will definitely rent again, fair price and no requirement to rent a full week were big incentives for me.

26 Oct 2017
I love the quiet of this area and I am always glad when others appreciate it as well. We rarely get to rent for an entire week so I wanted to be able to offer that type of rental to others because I know how difficult that is for us. Thanks.
pbsnfamil...
Celina, Ohio
“Clean, cute beach house”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family of 6 stayed at this house for a week. Ann was fast to respond to any emails through Trip Advisor. The house was very clean and had everything we needed as stated in the house description. It also had beach chairs, boggie boards, and nets to go crabbing. The house had a table outdoors under the house where we ate a few meals and a large hammock. The house was a perfect size for us; we have 4 kids ages 9-18. We had 1 bedroom, the older 2 had a bedroom and shared a bed. The youngest slept on the couch and her 12 year old brother slept on a pull out couch located in the main area. Overall, we really enjoyed staying at this rental. It was located near Jockey Ridge and several beaches.

26 Oct 2017
Thanks. Appreciate your kind words.
Reviewed 24 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

28 Nov 2016
Thanks. Loved that you were able to surprise your girlfriend and stay. You are always welcome.
Allan & D...
Madison, Virginia
“Great stay in OBX”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Very Very clean house. Had every thing you would need for a good stay. Easy to get to. Close to many shops and restaurants . Would highly recommend. The owner was very pleasant and nice to deal with. Was able to walk out of the house and go fishing and crabbing.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location of property
Liked least: Everything was great no complaints or dislikes.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 Nov 2016
Thanks very much for the kind words. Love to be able to sit in the back and crab. Thanks for the recommendation. I, too, think the house is located in one of the best neighborhoods on the island.
Travis C
“First, but deff. not last time in the Outer Banks”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I will start off by saying I don't typically write reviews, but this trip deserves one. Let me start off by saying this, Anne Is an absolutely wonderful hostess, she was attentive and communicated with us throughout our stay. We were lucky enough to be able to check in early, the house was immaculately clean, even after Anne told us the last renters left a huge mess. During our stay we had some car problems, Anne not only helped in recommending a place to get the vehicle repaired. She even took her own personal time out of her day to drive us to the shop to pick up the vehicle. This was a very unexpected but much appreciated gesture on her part. I cannot say enough about the kind of person she is and how surprised we were at the over all experience., not that we expected any less. With that being said, the house was perfect in size for a couple or small family, it was very clean and well stocked with the basic necessities. It was centrally located to many restaurants and attractions and a 5 minute drive to the beach, although you could walk if you wanted. If you got to the beach early though, parking was easy and you saved the energy for beach activities. The outer banks itself was beautiful, lots of fun and we couldn't cram everything we wanted to see and do in one trip. We will be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and cleanliness
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Nov 2016
Thanks for the lovely response. I try to help when I can. I usually go off island during the summer but I have a great back up crew who helps. My house cleaner is also a teacher so I could not do this without her help. She is amazing. Thanks again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing