“Great Place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room
Swing and seating area under house Front door and kitchen island
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room
Swing and seating area under house
Front door and kitchen island
bedroom
Dining table seats 12
kitchen
half bath
Full bath
Across the street
More from the front porch
Side of house
Other side of house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
William J...
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a beautiful place with a great location. Only a short drive to the ocean. Quiet neighborhood. Only have positive things to say :-)

26 Oct 2017
Thanks for your kind words.
ROBIN S
Cissna Park, Illinois
“Great location OBX”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great one level cottage, comfortable, clean, nicely decorated. There is a small beach at end of street which made this cottage an absolute gem. The beach is safe for kids and the water is at the most mid-thigh deep. The fact that this cottage is close to churches, shopping, grocery, and the little beach make it a very worthwhile vacation choice. There is also an outside shower. I give this cottage 5 stars because of all the above reasons. I would choose a different place if you have really little children because the owner has alot off decorations placed throughout the house that very small children may damage. One thing to mention is that there are beach chairs,etc at the rental along with other miscellaneous items that make it easy to unpack and just start vacationing without having to bring everything with you.

26 Oct 2017
Thanks Robin. I like to just rent a house and go so trying to make it easy.
dacouper6
Dover, Pennsylvania
“Such a beautiful place”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Gorgeous place! Very clean, fully equipped with everything you need and linens were a added bonus for us. Anne was very accommodating and answered my questions quickly. My family and I visit OBX every other year and I don't think we will be renting from anyone else because Anne's place is simply wonderful. Thank you again!! We will be back.

26 Oct 2017
I appreciate your kind words. I am very fortunate to have good people who help me keep everything running smoothly. Look forward to seeing you in the future.
Nani-momm...
San Antonio, Texas
“Totally and tastefully equipped cottage!”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This cottage is so authentic for a beach getaway! The canal provides a lovely backdrop and the grounds are lush and dotted with color from a variety of flowers. The cottage is equipped with everything needed for a family visit! The beach is only minutes away and the cottage is in a very quiet neighborhood! Thanks Ann!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Oct 2017
Thank you for your kind words. This is the hectic time of year and I think it is nice for people to be able to sit and see the garden and just relax. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
genalong
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Perfect vacation home”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

If you have a concern about this rental not being beach front, don't! The home is lovely and clean with everything you need for a relaxing vacation. Very short drive to Coquina Beach, my personal favorite, and located in a quiet family friendly neighborhood. Will definitely rent again, fair price and no requirement to rent a full week were big incentives for me.

26 Oct 2017
I love the quiet of this area and I am always glad when others appreciate it as well. We rarely get to rent for an entire week so I wanted to be able to offer that type of rental to others because I know how difficult that is for us. Thanks.
pbsnfamil...
Celina, Ohio
“Clean, cute beach house”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family of 6 stayed at this house for a week. Ann was fast to respond to any emails through Trip Advisor. The house was very clean and had everything we needed as stated in the house description. It also had beach chairs, boggie boards, and nets to go crabbing. The house had a table outdoors under the house where we ate a few meals and a large hammock. The house was a perfect size for us; we have 4 kids ages 9-18. We had 1 bedroom, the older 2 had a bedroom and shared a bed. The youngest slept on the couch and her 12 year old brother slept on a pull out couch located in the main area. Overall, we really enjoyed staying at this rental. It was located near Jockey Ridge and several beaches.

26 Oct 2017
Thanks. Appreciate your kind words.
Reviewed 24 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

28 Nov 2016
Thanks. Loved that you were able to surprise your girlfriend and stay. You are always welcome.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing