“wish we could have stayed longer”

Hampton Inn New Bern
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in New Bern
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We wanted to leave before the "major snow storm" hit New Bern, so we couldn't enjoy the fine breakfast being prepared. The staff was outstanding and made sure we took one of the travel breakfasts they had ready. The room and breakfast area were very clean and the staff--great. Can see why this hotel is # 1

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Paulette H, General Manager at Hampton Inn New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Greetings from New Bern, North Carolina! Based on our continued positive guest feedback, such as yours, we’ve maintained #1 status on Trip Advisor for over a year now! I’m proud to be the hotel of choice when our traveler’s come to visit our beautiful city. Thank you for telling our future guests about your stay with us and I hope we are able to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I thoroughly enjoy my stays in this hotelThe staff is outstanding and the facility is clean and up to date. The complimentary breakfast is always hot and fresh and the desk staff are friends and very professional

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I’m happy you had, and continue to have, a “wonderful experience” at the Hampton Inn in New Bern. I will make sure to review your comments with my team members, as they can never hear enough fantastic remarks about their professionalism and friendliness. I’m glad you enjoyed our delicious new breakfast buffet as well! We truly value your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This hotel is a wonderful value! Friendly helpful staff, clean well-kept rooms, comfortable beds, free internet access, quiet safe area - everything the constant traveler looks for in a hotel AND MORE! This Hampton Inn also offers the state rate for government travelers, and that can be hard to find in a decent hotel. The evening I arrived (Tues) they also had a full dinner sponsored by a local restaurant that meant I didn't have to go in search of food after a long day driving - icing on the cake! I would recommend this facility for anyone traveling in the New Bern area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Paulette H, General Manager at Hampton Inn New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Good afternoon Lila! I hope you aren’t getting hit with all of this winter weather like we are experiencing here in New Bern! I truly appreciate you taking the time to complete such a wonderful review about our Hampton Inn. We are, in fact, the BEST value for any traveler looking for clean and comfortable accommodations, friendly and professional staff and, like you had mentioned, MORE!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This is a good place to stay close to the airport and many restaurants. The staff was very courteous and helpful during my stay. The hotel had food provided by a local restaurant for their snack event. This was a real treat and was delicious. The staff working the event were cheerful and helpful to all guests throughout the event. They made a point to talk to the guests and ask them about their day - when was the last time that happened at other hotels? I would highly recommend this hotel for future stays. Thanks for the great time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Paulette H, General Manager at Hampton Inn New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Hello there! I’m glad you enjoyed our fantastic Manager’s Reception! Every Tuesday we have a local restaurant come in with a delicious dinner spread for our guests as our way of saying “Thanks!” It also gives us a chance to serve our guests in a way we would for our own family, because that’s exactly what our guests are-Family!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I must say that the staff at the New Bern, NC Hamption Inn were professional and courteous, making my stay very injoyabe. I tavel most weeks in a year and would stay at Hampton Inn over others as a result of this staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Paulette H, General Manager at Hampton Inn New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Good afternoon Roger! I’m glad to see my staff provided you with a memorable experience enough to choose Hampton Inn’s all over the world! We definitely have, what we like to call, the amazing Hampton-ality when it comes to providing great guest service! :)

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I travel to the area monthly on business and this is my hotel of choice. Great staff!! People working the desk know me by name and always great me with pleasure. The hotel is close to everything in New Bern and located in just the right spot to get in and out of town easily.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Kelly! I want to first, thank you for your continued loyalty to our Hampton Inn each month. You have many hotels to choose from in the beautiful city of New Bern, and I’m happy that you provide my staff and me with the opportunity to welcome you as our guest! I also truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, specifically mentioning how great my staff is. I can never hear that enough and am very proud of my team. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Everything you need for a place away from home. Safe, clean, breakfast, office area, staff is knowledgeable of activities in the area. Convenient to downtown New Bern and major highways. If you like breakfast this is the property to stay at. Waffles are a must, fresh fruit, bisquits and gravy, omelets, cereals. Clean pool. THE BEST IS THE STAFF OF THE HOTEL.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Paulette H, General Manager at Hampton Inn New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

William, thank you for your wonderful comments about the Hampton Inn, but most of all, I appreciate all of the great things you said about my staff. They are extremely passionate about guest service and I’m glad their actions reflected that during your visit. We hope to serve you again soon.