“1st Class Hotel In New Bern”

Hampton Inn New Bern
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in New Bern
Reviewed 17 April 2014

You will not go wrong staying @ the Hampton Inn-New Bern. This was our third (3rd) stay & each time we have been greeted warmly, the rooms are clean, quite, efficient. The beds are soft while being firm. Breakfast varies each day. Our stays have been 3 nights each time so we see the different breakfast offerings each time we stay. The hotel is only a 2-3 minute drive to the historic district & 4 minutes to the waterfront. There are plenty of good restaurants close by within a 5 minute drive even @ "rush-hour"

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Paulette H, General Manager at Hampton Inn New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Good afternoon Harry and thank you for taking the time to complete a survey regarding your stay at our Hampton Inn. I’m glad to hear that each visit you've had with us was a “1st class” experience and I truly appreciate your continued loyalty! On behalf of my team and me, we thank you for all of your wonderful comments and look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Great arrival experience. Staff was helpful and attentive. Room was basic clean, no frills room. Comfort was average and with the large groups of teenagers that were also staying the same night, I was pleasantly surprised at how respectful and courteous they were and the staff stayed on even keel with the onslaught. Fair to say that the morning breakfast was a Home Run with great extra accents created by the staff. Bravo! New Bern...Be proud.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Paulette H, General Manager at Hampton Inn New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Good evening Joe C-My team and I are extremely proud to be hospitality professionals of the #1 hotel in New Bern! I’m glad you enjoyed our delicious hot breakfast as well as your experience upon arrival. We will definitely work on adding more frills in our guest rooms! We pay extra special attention to the details and are always looking for ways to add enhancements that will have a positive impact on every guest experience. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you to the beautiful city of New Bern soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband and I have stay at the Hampton Inn whenever we visit with our military family located in New Bern. The location provides easy access to highways, attractions and is nearby our family. The rooms are clean, comfortable and updated. Ron at the front desk was our first contact with the hotel years ago and continues to be very helpful with each stay. We enjoy the warm personality of Sharyn who works so hard at keeping the food service area well stocked with an excellent breakfast selection. It is a pleasure to see familiar faces when we arrive at our home away from home. Our thanks to the entire hotel staff for the excellent service they provide. See you next year.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

I love how you made a point to mention a couple members of my amazing team. They saw your review and were thrilled to say the least! We work hard to create a memorable experience for all of our guests and are proud to see that we were successful in this during your visit. My team treats all of our guests like members of our own family, so we work hard to create that “home away from home” experience. Cathy, I truly thank you for all of the wonderful comments you made about your stay with us and we can’t wait to welcome you back next year!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

My husband had to have an operation at the hospital nearby,the weather was not good so we decided to stay close to the hospital to avoid any delays.We couldn't have chosen a better place to stay.The room was clean and very comfortable.Breakfast was excellent with several choices.Would stay again if needed.Only problem was that we wanted a smoking room and there wasn't one avalible.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Brenda-My team and I truly appreciate you choosing us and describing your experience as being “perfect”. We strive to provide nothing but the best in guest service and I’m glad to see that our actions reflected just that. I hope you are able to return when the weather is a lot nicer, especially so you can enjoy our beautiful outdoor swimming pool!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

we only stay at hampton inn hotel's. they have always been clean and hold a high standard across the United States where ever we hav e stayed. we will always stay at hampton inns. we are very happy with the way they run a business. thank you.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sal C

Hello! Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Hampton Brand! My team and I take tremendous pride in being guest service representatives of this wonderful Hampton Inn. Like all other Hampton’s, we do hold the highest standards of guest service with a professional team, clean and comfortable rooms, and the best amenities of any other hotel in the market! Nothing but the best for our guests!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn in New Bern. Overall, we love Hampton Inns. The front desk was friendly and helpful. The place is clean and well maintained. We enjoyed the free hot breakfast. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynda655

Good morning Lynda! Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn to enjoy your relaxing, weekend getaway! If you and your husband are ever due for another weekend away from home, we would happy to be your hotel of choice in making sure you have a tranquil, pleasant visit. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Always love staying at Hampton Inns! The check in is easy and they were very professional. The beds are so comfortable. The staff is always pleasant. The hotel is very clean. I like the extra amenities that was included. I will always stay a the Hampton Inns in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings from New Bern! Kaitlin, thank you for taking the time to tell our future guests about your stay with us. I’m happy to see that your visit with us was “excellent”. That is without a doubt, the main goal my team and I have for each and every one of our guests! We look forward to welcoming you again!