“Pleasant stay in New Bern”

Hampton Inn New Bern
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in New Bern
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We found the hotel to be quite, clean and quiet and well located for getting around in New Bern. The room was clean and well tended. The breakfast area was was clean and well tended. Parking area was adequate and reasonably well lit. Being near the highway there was some road noise but not enough to disturb your sleep. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Paulette H, General Manager at Hampton Inn New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2014

Hello, Thomas! Thank you for providing us with a 5 star rating regarding your recent stay with us! We truly appreciate the wonderful comments you mentioned about our hotel, to include our clean rooms and delicious breakfast. We sit conveniently between downtown New Bern and the shopping mall, and yes, the road noise is very minimal to allow our guests to get a restful night’s sleep during their visit. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We spend a wonderful week at this hotel, the staff starting with Caroline on the front desk who greeted us by name after the first day and was very attentive to every need. A Guest Service Manager extraordinary. Delarene prepared the most delicious breakfast each morning, the seven days of our stay we enjoyed omelets, cooked meats, waffles all served with a great smile. I would be remiss if I didn't say a good word about JYN of the house keeping staff, the room was so clean it would make the most meticulous house wife proud. Paulette you manage a great hotel, which we highly recommend. You will see the Whitney's again.

1  Thank ray W

Greeting from lovely New Bern, NC! I’m touched by your kind words. You have no idea how wonderful it is to read a comment such as yours. You took the time to learn some members of my team by name, and they will appreciate that so incredibly much. I’m thrilled that your stay with us is now classified as your “best hotel stay ever.” That means the world to us. Thank you so very much and from my family here at the Hampton Inn to yours, we look forward to welcoming the Whitney’s soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The staff and management at this hotel are wonderful! They quickly and kindly took care of any and all needs we had during our 3-night stay. Nice people truly make a huge difference in any experience. I recommend this hotel to individuals and families alike.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Maghan S

Hello there, Maghan! Thank you for communicating to our future guests how fantastic my team is! They truly are, and I am so proud to have each and every one of them on my team. I’m confident that our guests continue to come back to see them over anything else. We treat our guests like family and we certainly hope they feel that way when they stay with us.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Everything we experienced at this hotel was top-notch. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful. The rooms were very pleasant, with comfy beds and clean, white linens. We were pleasantly surprised with the complimentary breakfast, which included eggs, sausage, and home fries, in addition to the usual continental fare. Would definitely recommend this hotel to any traveler!

1  Thank J S

Top-notch service, clean accommodations, and a delicious, complementary hot breakfast… What more could you ask for?! We appreciate your recommendation to all of our future guests. We strive to be the best hotel in this region, so I’m very happy to see that you were extremely pleased with your visit with us! We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We are repeat customers of this particular hotel. We have, over the past 10 years, enjoyed great service from the whole staff. We enjoy visiting family in New Bern, but the best part of our trips is relaxing in the New Bern Hampton. This is a hotel that others should emulate.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel W

Greetings from New Bern, Daniel! Wow! I’m certainly impressed with the comments you made about my team! Your loyalty to us is appreciated more than you know. I’m you glad you consider us the best Hampton Inn because we certainly feel that way!

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We were instantly greeted by a staff member the moment we stepped in. They were professional, informative and accommodating. The hospitality was excellent, which made it feel like "our home away from home." Just minutes way from shopping centers, restaurants, etc... We will definitely book again for future vacations!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hi Orlando! I love how we instantly became your “best vacation stay ever!” Feedback, such as yours, serves as a wonderful reminder of how proud I truly am of my wonderful team! My team and I look forward to your next vacation to the beautiful town of New Bern!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Excellent Staff Everyones goes out of their way to assist I came in during the hurricane and the staff made the stay like a normal business day. I have stayed here several times before and the service gets better and better

1  Thank Roy B

Greetings from New Bern, Roy! I’m pleased to see that we keep getting better each and every visit! We are always looking for ways to improve, but I like to think the service is continuously top notch! Thank you for classifying my team as being “excellent,” I certainly see them that way too!