Courtyard New Bern
Holiday Inn Express New Bern(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$95
Very Good 4/5
Hampton Inn New Bern(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$100
Great 4.5/5
US$125
US$138
Great 4.5/5
Candlewood Suites New Bern(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$100
Very Good 4/5
Bridgepointe Hotel and Marina(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$101
Priceline
US$133
Good 3.5/5
US$90
Average 3/5
All reviewsneuse riverstarbucks coffeeriver viewcourtyard by marriottconvention centerwithin walking distancepoint parkhistoric districtfront streetcomfort innbathroom flooroutdoor poolexcellent locationsofa bedwould stay here againmini fridgeoverlooking the water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This Marriott property was formerly a Comfort Suites and has been wonderfully renovated. We stayed on a picture perfect day and thoroughly enjoyed the water view. The service is terrific with friendly and competent staff. Bring your swimsuit - the lovely pool also provides a great water view. Walk to Persimmons next door for dinner and enjoy either their dockside or fine dining menu. A great end to a good day in New Bern!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Meg W
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This hotel has just been upgraded to Courtyard by Marriot. It is beautifully decorated, clean, smells wonderful and it has an eat- in Bistro. My husband and I took our two boys on this mini vacation, the location of the hotel sits on the Neuse River with a bridge that appears to be floating on stilits. We had a balcony on our rooms, so we enjoyed the scenery until dark. I must say this is not a great place for kids, the museums and old character houses are definitely for the mature audience. The only annoyance I encountered was rude housekeepers, they were very pushy on the morning of check-out. They started at 10am asking if we were leaving yet, after the third time, my husband said could you give us 30 more minutes- I really didn't get the urgency considering check-out is not until 12 noon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Frances M
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My husband and I were driving to Atlantic Beach and decided to just take a look at New Bern. We fell in love with the location of the now Courtyard. Stephanie at the front was awesome and answered all of our question about the area. She definitely understands guest relations. The next morning we wee greeted by every staff member that saw us. The view of the river was amazing. We are planning another trip to New Bern and can't wait to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 28 July 2013

This hotel is a Marriott property now. My husband booked and and after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor I was a little worried about the renovations. Our stay was wonderful. It appears that all the renovations are complete and it is a very nice hotel. Our room was great and we had a river view which was very pleasant. The staff was exceptional and Kim, that checked us in was very nice and helpful.
We would stay here again if we travel to New Bern. It was a very nice hotel and I had absolutely no complaints.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the river view room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Found a room here at the last minute and counldn't have had a better experience. I saw few signs of renovation, they must be nearing completion, and the newly done rooms are beautiful. Excellent location at the edge of a very small downtown, can walk everywhere. The owners were on site this weekend and personally greeted me.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family