All reviews front desk indoor pool sofa bed room was clean waffles rooms are large in town would stay here again great room checking out the entire staff convenient location business trip very nice hotel the breakfast area home away from home shs
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This Hotel has been updated within the last year but is already showing serious signs of ware. The bed sags, the shower leaks.
The staff is very welcoming and warm but this hotel will look like a dump sooner than it should as the renovations were not well done.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SpringHill S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear LP F,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the SpringHill Suites New Bern and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. As a result, please allow us some time to look into this matter further.

As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to New Bern.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I checked I’m after work. The young lady at the counter named Ms.Chaz was off major assistance. I had several questions about the area, she was courteous, punctual and classy I was Very much impressed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Gwen F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We truly appreciate your kind works about Chaz. She is absolutely an asset to our team and we are so happy she was able to provide you with such great service. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit New Bern!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Great hotel experience! We will definitely stay here again. Beautiful lobby,friendly staff, clean room,great location.The only request I would make is more breakfast options for vegans and non red meat eaters :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your great review. We are delighted you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and friendly staff. And thank you also for your feedback about our breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Steer clear of this location. Staff members are rude and racist. Front desk clerk on June 12th at 10:00pm was so rude and racist to me when I asked her if I could charge a dollar to the room because I needed to dry my families clothes and I didn’t have anymore cash on me at 10pm. My family was asleep upstairs and I couldn’t leave. She kept telling me there was an atm around the block... I’ve been staying at Marriotts for over 14 years, since I’ve been in the military, and this was the worst I’ve ever experienced. Rude staff, room had dust everywhere, and an overall feeling of unwelcomness. Never again, never Marriott.

Room Tip: We left four bucks.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SpringHill S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Mr. Cantuski,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. All guests should feel appreciated when staying with us and we are terribly sorry that this wasn't the case for you. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

We strive to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to New Bern.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I checked into the hotel under the CLC program and the front desk could not find my information. Still, she was a very nice lady and after a phone call to CLC she had me checked in very quickly. The rooms are very nice, clean, and modern. The hotel has a nice indoor pool, a fenced in courtyard area to enjoy the summer evenings outside. The breakfast is very good with lots of choices. The staff is very friendly and professional. The area is very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. I do think maybe have a regular business chair in the room for the desk might be more comfortable but everything else was very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Gwen F, General Manager at SpringHill Suites New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and great staff. We hope to welcome you back again.