“Average pizzas”

Dining options: Delivery
New York
“Average pizzas”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Would not make a trip to place for a slice, but have gotten delivery in a pinch. Nothing special about the pies.

Visited May 2013

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Not impressed...”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Don't know why so many rave about this place...food is filling but not particularly good. I am a New York Italian and, while there are no authentic Italian places in this area, I liked this one the least. Sauce tastes canned. Tried it once and have no desire to go back. No complaints about staff or service when I went.

Visited October 2012
VA
“Best Pizza Ever!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This was the best pizza ever and the wings were awesome! Take your GPS and plug in the address...it's a little hard to find if you aren't familiar with the area but so worth it!!! Better than New York pizza

Visited March 2013
Mundelein, Illinois
“Just like home”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

This pizza is the best pizza in Eastern Carolina. I'm originally form Chicago and I am very picky about my pizza, but this place has me coming back for more. I have tried all their crusts but I am a fan of their deep dish. The prices are great and the service is always good. The only thing I wish they had was RC cola but since it's New Bern I'm fine with Pepsi lol.

Visited February 2013
Bayboro
“Food is Always Good!”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

The food is always good, now the service depends on which waitress you are given! Over all, the place is clean, and the food is good! I always order the spaghetti and have it loaded with mushrooms, meatballs and cheese!!! Hum... I may go tomorrow!!!

Visited January 2013