“Best suchi in town!”

Ginza Japan Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 175 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This is by far the best suchi we have ever had! even my my kids love it (age 7 & 10). very nice a place to eat and service is great too. Price is very reasonable.

Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

I love going to this place. I wish I could find more time to go. The food is always fantastic. I love all the other Japanese restaurants in town to but this one seems to be just quick and easy. The food always comes out fast which is awesome...especially when your hungry. If you have an inkling for japanese you should definitely try this place. The atmosphere is simple but you shouldn't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

wonderful treasure of a find - the sushi chef takes great care in presentation. food was Delicious server was attentive

Reviewed 7 October 2012

My wife and I ate at Ginza and found a pleasing atmosphere which bordered on a fast food appearance. The food was good but not great and rather bland without much flavor. The food was filling but didn't excite the taste buds.

I would tell anyone asking to expect an acceptable meal in a location lacking in atmosphere. The wait staff were helpful and pleasant.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

We had a Philadelphia roll, California roll and the Angel roll...plus one other one I forget the name of. The Angel roll had the most flavor but I'm sure that was due to the spicy mayo. The other rolls were forgettable. Just not enough flavor and the texture of the vegetables is mushy. We are pretty sure the crab is not real...perhaps that is normal for sushi places here but that is not what we are used to back home. The side dish of noodles (like Ramen, the server called them) was very tasty. Our children liked it and the shrimp tempura appetizer. Overall, Ginza is a nice place for New Bern but it doesn't stand a chance if you eat sushi in a bigger city and love it. We like going here and will definitely come back....just being honest about the taste and quality of the food.