“BeLated Valentines”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2013

With my wife on the road a lot, I wanted to give her something nice for a Valentines gift. Taking her to Annabelle's was indeed rewarded with delicious food and a great experience! The only downer was the waiting time but that was easily forgettable as the waiter was very nice and the food was exceptional, as always! I really do recommend this place for a romantic dinner!

Reviewed 18 February 2013

good food, great service! Very consistant and accomidating....Very good Country Fried Steak. I order all over the US and this is the best!

Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

This place is busy on weekends and has an upbeat atmosphere but the food is mediocre at best. The shrimp and rice was dull and flavorless and served with a piece of bread instead of veg or salad. Not good value for money and I wouldn't more commend it.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

Conveniently located at the mall, Annabelle's is a great family restaurant!! The food is excellent and the prices are very affordable! We've been to this restaurant dozens of times in the last few years, and I don't think we've EVER had a bad experience!! Great service too!!

Reviewed 27 January 2013

This place had a rating of A 91.0 on the waqll when we got there and it made me nervous, but we had a $10 coupon so we sat down anyway and the first thing I saw was how dirty the floors were, then we got our appetizer plates and some had old food on them. I opened up my sons utencils and they had old food stuck to them also. I was afraid to eat my food, but all the food was pretty good, but seeing how dirty it was I was fondering how the kitchen looked like. I wouldn't go back there knowing how dirty it is.