“Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
“Lunch”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great lunch menu. We arrived after a snow and ice storm and found them open for lunch. Food is always consistent and very good. They have specials that are always tasty. Waitstaff friendly and efficient.

Visited January 2014

Oriental, North Carolina
“Good lunch”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We have a house in oriental NC and when we are there we need to travel to New Bern to shop. When we are there we stop here for lunch. Serves is very good price is reasonable and the food excellent onion soup great crab cakes good too. Can't vouch for dinner but if you are in the mall for lunch a good place to stop. Oh by the way a full bar as well

Visited January 2014
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Except for needing a huge update inside the building, good place to go. Good food for the price and to me, the best wings in New Bern period. Service is hit and miss, but if you get someone that has worked there for a while, there is a reason.

• Visited September 2013
“Ew!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

First off, I have lived in New Bern since 1990. The first time I went to Annabelle's was in 1992 and I remember it was fantastic. Some point down the road it just fell apart. I went in 2005 and ordered the Philly steak and cheese and got fat, gristle and cheese on a soggy bun. Went back in 2009 and ordered a Rueben - this time, fat and gristle with sour kraut. The restaurant was dirty and just "let go". Swore then I would NEVER go back! Well, in a rush, I went today. Ordered a grilled chicken salad, because kinda hard to screw that up, right? Apparently...it can be done. The chicken wasn't real chicken. It was the kind you microwave and serve and it tasted like SPAM! The iceberg lettuce was wilted and warm. It was completely inedible. The waitress seemed surprised that I wasn't satisfied with my salad (the picture is attached). It was clear she didn't care. She told me the funny taste of the chicken was because it's marinated?! In what? SPAM juice?? They didn't charge me, thankfully.

• Visited November 2013
“Hot Crab Dip”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The best hot crab dip you can find! It's served with a small loaf of buttery bread and will blow your mind! It's one of my favorite places to eat because of the yummy crab dip!

Visited October 2013