“Good meal, nice atmosphere, & a fair price.”
Review of Annabelles

Annabelles
Ranked #19 of 176 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I ate at this location this past weekend while on business in the New Bern area. The restaurant is a very nice facility with an upper level seating area. I was seated upstairs with a nice view of the first floor. My server Holly was very friendly, attentive, and helpful.

The food was well prepared and not hurried as I enjoyed a nice meal at a leisurely pace.

All in all I would eat at Annabelle's again the next time I was in New Bern.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great lunch menu. We arrived after a snow and ice storm and found them open for lunch. Food is always consistent and very good. They have specials that are always tasty. Waitstaff friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We have a house in oriental NC and when we are there we need to travel to New Bern to shop. When we are there we stop here for lunch. Serves is very good price is reasonable and the food excellent onion soup great crab cakes good too. Can't vouch for dinner but if you are in the mall for lunch a good place to stop. Oh by the way a full bar as well

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Except for needing a huge update inside the building, good place to go. Good food for the price and to me, the best wings in New Bern period. Service is hit and miss, but if you get someone that has worked there for a while, there is a reason.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

First off, I have lived in New Bern since 1990. The first time I went to Annabelle's was in 1992 and I remember it was fantastic. Some point down the road it just fell apart. I went in 2005 and ordered the Philly steak and cheese and got fat, gristle and cheese on a soggy bun. Went back in 2009 and ordered a Rueben - this time, fat and gristle with sour kraut. The restaurant was dirty and just "let go". Swore then I would NEVER go back! Well, in a rush, I went today. Ordered a grilled chicken salad, because kinda hard to screw that up, right? Apparently...it can be done. The chicken wasn't real chicken. It was the kind you microwave and serve and it tasted like SPAM! The iceberg lettuce was wilted and warm. It was completely inedible. The waitress seemed surprised that I wasn't satisfied with my salad (the picture is attached). It was clear she didn't care. She told me the funny taste of the chicken was because it's marinated?! In what? SPAM juice?? They didn't charge me, thankfully.