“Fun & reasonable” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Fun & reasonable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

The food was great and the waiter was fantastic! We were told the specials and the waiter's recommendations. We really wish Annabelles was closer to our home in Pennsylvania.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Anne B

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Hosted a dinner meal at Hampton Inn, very good food. We are sorry we didn't enjoy a meal at the restaurant.

Visited July 2014
New Bern, North Carolina
“A Nice Alternative”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I ate at Annabelles on July 26, 2014, and it had been a while since I had dined there. I forgot how good the variety of food is there. The service was excellent. The opening of Buffalo Wing Wings next door has made Annabelles step up its game.

Visited July 2014
Swanquarter, North Carolina
“Choices.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

This wasn't our first choice to stop in to eat... really wanted "breakfast." But after passing a too full restaurant we really wanted..... and going into another one that felt like the heat was set on 80 degrees and smelled horrible.... we chose Annabelle's. We remember when there was one in Greenville..... so it was more reminiscing more so than anything.

This menu is simple but covers a lot of ground. The prices are reasonable for New Bern. But let me say this.... our waitress... Rachel W...future environmental lawyer.... was superb. Friendly.... chatty.... big personality.... happy.... funny.... helpful and I really feel... honest about everything we asked her. That is a big big big plus in any restaurant.

So we finally decided. My cousin chose the chicken salad croissant and I chose the mushroom swiss burger. But let me tell you... it was a hard choice. I almost ordered the Kentucky Hot Brown! And our waitress almost sold me on the quiche, soup and fruit plate...

What we ordered was perfect for lunch. And it was delicious. The atmosphere overall was very nice.... plus our waitress made us feel right at home.

I really believe Annabelle's is going to get a repeat visit and I hope that we can get Rachel again when we go back!

Keep in mind as I say in all my reviews... just an opinion... you may have a different experience.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
New Bern, North Carolina
“Great service! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We took our father in law here for father's day dinner. The food was good and waitress was great. Will continue to eat here!