“Great food authentic”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Great food authentic”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We had aloo gobi, lamb boti masala, channa masala, veg samosa and plain naan. All I would recommend.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank sandiebig

Raleigh, North Carolina
“An exceptionally good Indian restaurant”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

A welcome addition in the heart of historic New Bern. Fresh ingredients, diverse menu, bright tastes and colors.
Will go back!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank CateNC
New Bern, North Carolina
“Superb!!!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Bay Leaf has been a great meeting place and a relaxing place to have lunch and enjoy their buffet. The other night, I had dinner here with my fiance and we enjoyed their dinner menu and their new revised menu. I had the Shrimp Adrak from the Chef Recommendations and I must say, it did not fail to impress me. My fiance had the Mashli Javeri which he enjoyed so much. It was the best meal we have had in a long time. Thank you Bay Leaf for coming to New Bern!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank gmichelle2013
New Bern, North Carolina
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have been 3 times to Bay Leaf and every time the food it exceptional. The wait time for food can be long...but it's worth the wait. So nice to have an Indian restaurant in New Bern!

• Visited July 2013
Brewster, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible Food and Service”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My boyfriend and I just ate at the "Bay Leaf". The food was great!!!!! It is just as good as the Indian restaurant that we go to in Brewster New York. J'ai Pore has great food but the Bay Leaf also has great service. We were at the YMCA and John was very friendly to us just as he is at the Bay Leaf. Avis is a sweet lady who made the time to come over to us to make sure that everything was alright. We felt so comfortable and just had to go back to the Bay Leaf a few days later. Go to this restaurant. You will be VERY happy:)

• Visited October 2013