“Can't beat a great burger”
Review of HWY 55 Burgers

HWY 55 Burgers
Ranked #114 of 173 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Very friendly staff and menu is burgers, shrimp burgers, fries, etc. Not fancy but nice place to just relax and have lunch food. Been a staple for years. Definitely comfort food.

Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

The food, atmosphere, employees...and everything in between were awesome!! I was wanting a nice burger and onion rings and I hit the jackpot here...big juicy burger, great onion rings and then a twisted in frozen custard to end the meal! Also felt prices were very reasonable. Only thing I would advise is that their hotdogs have the red skin on them...taste great according to my 10 yr old but my 2 yr old couldn't get past the color :(. Had I known it I would have ordered her something else...not a complaint just a heads up!!!