Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Friendly staff, great location, awesome time!

We rented kayaks and had a great day exploring. I had never seen a three person kayak before and... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
Joseph E
Highly Recommended!

If the weather is good, I highly recommend this place. The owners are super chilled out and... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2018
Vinny K
Morrisville, North Carolina

All reviews great customer service paddle boarding gear accessories clothing
Reviewed 27 June 2018

wish more businesses operated like this. they took all the time asked for to explain my options, and pointed me to the best deal for me, and i love it. brought my wife back for lessons, and they over-delivered

1  Thank JohnH12718
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Paddle boarding has been something I've always wanted to do but not sure where to start. I took the intro class and it was amazing. The instruction was great. She showed me how to get on the board without falling over and how to stand properly. We stayed in the shallow water until I felt comfortable that I was not going to fall. It was so much fun and I'm so glad I did it. I can't wait to go again.

1  Thank toniatwell
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We had a great time paddling on quality rental equipment from SUP Outfitters. The staff was super friendly and helpful.

1  Thank vvtp01
Reviewed 20 June 2018

All of the staff are so friendly and easy to work with. Whether you have a Large group or a solo paddle session stand up outfitters make it fun and easy to learn. The rental cost is very affordable as well!

1  Thank Catherine A
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We do wish they offered a summer camp! She had gone for a day trip provided by some of the week long camps she has attended. Would like Standup Paddle to offer a 4-day Camp if possible. I do understand, it is supply and demand. Here’s a customer that would be in the demand category :)

1  Thank Alison R