“Great B&B”

Hanna House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 10 New Bern B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights over the 4th. It was a very nice bed and breakfast for an unbelievable rate. The best part was the breakfast options. They also have us towels to use for the beach. Would stay here again and recommend. The location is perfect to walk to everything in new bern. As another poster mentioned, the Lincoln room has a metal ceiling and it does "crack" throughout the night. We ran the ceiling fan and it seemed to drown out the noise.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 1 July 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Hanna House for 5 nights and had an amazing vacation. It was our first bed and breakfast experience, and might I say now not the last! Joe and Camille were amazing innkeepers. They were so kind in helping my boyfriend and I find different things to do in the town of New Bern, as well as the surrounding neighborhoods. They made us feel right at home. The Hanna House and our bedroom were so clean, cozy, and peaceful. Breakfast was like eating at a five star restaurant. We tried everything from the shrimp and grits, to the french toast. Simply delicious! I can't wait to visit the Hanna House again in the future. Much thanks to Joe and Camille : )

Room Tip: All the rooms were beautiful! Can't wait to go back and stay in the front room with the balcony!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I worked a week in New Bern and I stayed 5 nights in Hanna House B&B. Camille and Joseph wellcome me in their house where I felt like I was in my family!
Room was big, bright and accurately clean and the bathroom was small but cosy and confortable. But the best point was the breakfast... every day I selected a different breakfast among the choices and everyday it was expressly cooked and fantastic!
Highly recommanded. Thanks Camille and Joseph!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Decorated with period pieces when possible, and breakfast was wonderful, especially the apple pancake! Many good suggestions on places to eat and to visit, and within walking distance of most of them. We had a wonderful time!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hanna House in June 2013 and had a very pleasant, peaceful and relaxing experience. The breakfast menu was amazing and the food was to die for! We loved the service and the setting. It was in walking distant for everything we wanted to do.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Great location, close to water and city center. The whole experience was great, people were lovely room nice, clean and comfortable, great variety on breakfast so would not matter if you stayed a week you could eat and drink something different every morning, we had some tea and it was lovely, owner knows her tea which helps.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We love trip advisor and follow it all the time and find it to be right on! We found the Hanna House and could only stay one night but will definitely come back!
We both slept very well and had the best breakfast that consisted of fresh squeezed oj, a frittata with sautéed yellow squash a touch of scallion the egg mixture was infused with Gouda cheese and mushrooms and my Husband had stuffed French toast with a mixture of cream cheese, Michigan dried cherries, pecans and lemon zest! Unbelievable, what a delightful decision we made when we found this place & the innkeepers were the sweetest people and made us feel right at home!

• Stayed: June 2013