“Just perfect.”
other travellers have booked this property
There is nothing between you and the 180 degrees of ocean view! YouTube-https://youtu.be/G7Zvoie0RRw
The aerial view -- there are no houses between the cottage and the ocean. The cottage on the lower left with a view of Caswell Beach.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The aerial view -- there are no houses between the cottage and the ocean.
The cottage on the lower left with a view of Caswell Beach.
The cottage with the most beautiful backyard.
Our cottage from the beach! It is a stunning and pristine beach.
The huge L shaped deck allows for lots of outdoor time!
Enjoy your tea for sunrise, sunset and every moment in between at this spot on our deck.
High tide and you can see the cottage from the beach! The neighbors behind the cottage do not rent.
New entertainment center added since this photo.
The cottage has just been redecorated!
The master bedroom has its own half bath.
Wake up to an immediate and breathtaking  view of the waves!
You can watch the sea sunset from the side window--or the ocean from a huge window in this room.
New wall mounted flat screen TVs in both bedrooms.
New flat screen TV in both bedrooms. This room has a hideaway desk with a large monitor!
You can see the sunset over the ocean from this bedroom!
This hideaway desk has a large monitor and keyboard. Just bring your laptop and enjoy this amenity.
Full bath with new remodeled tub, floors, ceiling and walls.
Night drone shot-notice the wrap-around deck. Some of our guests claim to never leave the deck!!
Turtle action is exciting in the Spring, Summer and early Fall. Check Caswell Beach Turtle Watch!
Many weeks there is a yoga class on the beach at 6:30 on Thursdays at our cottage. Look for it!
Our beach access is just steps away.
From the deck of our cottage!
Photo taken right at our beach!
Incredible wildlife can be found at the end of Caswell Beach.
Monarch Butterfly migration was incredible this fall.
This is the pier you can see from the cottage! The sunsets can be breathtaking beyond words.
This is  the Oak Island Light house when you go to the end of the beach. This is a turtle sanctuary.
This is the view from the porch. The sun set on one side and the moon came up. Notice lighthouses!
Moon rise over Bald Head Island!
Pelicans fly like stealth bombers over the cottage in the morning and evening!
Ocean front stays are better at our Island because one block away the breeze is gone on certain days
Photo taken from the deck.
For an adventure, visit Bald Head Island by ferry. You will need to rent a golf cart. Go to #41!
Stunning plants and views everywhere!
This is the most magical place on earth for us, and we have been to 35 countries and 26 states.
This special fish-eye lens photo features our 180 degree Atlantic Ocean view. We are  free standing!
Fix your food while watching crashing waves. Enjoy the new cabinets, new sink and new dishwasher.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tarboro, North Carolina
“Just perfect.”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This house is fantastic. It is located right on the ocean with easy access to the beach. The views from the deck and even from within the house are amazing. It is close to numerous restaurants and shops. We had three children with us ages 5-10 and they loved it. All the adults had a great time as well. If you plan to spend a lot of time on the beach, this is the place. There is a hose and outdoor shower to rid yourself of beach sand before coming in.

16 Jun 2017
I am just so happy that you had a wonderful time. I understand that one of your relatives enjoyed their first visit to the ocean ever! Wow. It makes me happy that people can enjoy my special piece of paradise.
David W
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My wife and I stayed here with our 4 year old son for a week and had a great time. The house was clean and cozy with comfortable furnishings. The master bed mattress was comfy. Beautiful views at all times of day and just a few feet away from a quiet and relaxing beach especially during week days. The location is also ideal in that there are several restaurants in walking distance and quick access to NC-133 for the short drive over to Southport. This was our second time to Oak Island and we revisited some favorite places like Flying Pig Coffee and found some new places like Burney's Bakery and Frying Pan. Hope to visit again each year!

Your age range 35-49
24 May 2017
David, You and your family benefited from the amazing contrast of this cottage. Our quiet beach is just steps away, but we are not far from absolutely fabulous restaurants, quaint little town's, and quite a bit of culture. Also, some beach houses are sunrise houses and some are sunset. This cottage is definitely all day long--because there's a breathtaking ocean view from every room in the house except the second bathroom. We would love to have you back! So glad you had a great time.
Daniela T
“Perfect spot for a relaxing honeymoon!”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My husband and I spent 6 days at the Ocean Front Beach cottage after our wedding and it was the perfect place to relax and spend some time together after a hectic previous months. The house is not too big, which was perfect for the two of us. It has a great kitchen (with dishwasher, dishes, pots, coffee maker, microwave, etc) where we cooked almost every night while looking out to the ocean. It has a lovely deck where we spent the mornings sipping coffee and reading.
We had never been to Oak Island and Beatrice gave us great recommendations for how to enjoy our stay. (She was very responsive at all times- we never waited more than a few hours for a response, which was super helpful while planning and when we were there). We were able to enjoy the local yoga studio, massage, fish mongers, farmers market, and restaurants. The beach itself was nearly empty the whole time- just a few families here and there.
We recommend this rental to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy lovely Oak Island. We hope to come back soon!

14 May 2017
I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the company Asian of an isolated back to nature beach experience combined with very close massage and yoga. Both are literally on the same block as the house. You can walk to them.i'm so glad you enjoyed some of the great local restaurants to and the local day trips.
natalie h
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Sigh...this is the life...”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I just came back from the most utterly relaxing vacation I've ever had. Beatrice's home is inviting, comfortable, and clean. I felt at home the entire time I was there. And the view... geesh words aren't adequate. I could have sat on that deck for my entire stay, and nearly did! My only regret was that I didn't catch the ferry and check out Bald Island. But I figure might as well leave something for the next time! And there absolutely will be a next time. Thank you Beatrice for being so quick to respond when I had questions and for opening up your lovely home to me and my old dog. I very much look forward to returning.

8 May 2017
I am just so happy that you could spend time on that L shaped deck. Is that not amazing? I find myself moving around to get he perfect amount of breeze and warmth for maximum comfort and bliss! It is hard to describe it in words as you say! You are welcome back!
Global656...
“Jason and Julia honeymoon”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This house was perfect for our honeymoon. We spent lots of time on the beach and lots of time sipping drinks in the rocking chairs on the porch looking at the ocean. Beatrice was lovely and she made the stat perfect. We kayaked and saw some alligators and it was a great tour. We highly recccomend this house and Beatrice. We will be back! Also try turtle island and Josephs for dinner!

4 May 2017
Jason and Julia, We feel so honored that you would choose our cottage for your honeymoon. It just thrills us that you had a wonderful start to your lives together at this breathtakingly beautiful location in North Carolina. Kayaking is one of the top activities of this island! May your marriage be blessed. Sincerely, Beatrice & Randy
PattiM100...
“Fabulous and quiet location with amazing views.....”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in November 2016

We rented this little piece of paradise for a family get away for the Thanksgiving holiday. We had beautiful weather and a great time. Enjoyed the local restaurants and spent one day in South port. Even our dog Bella enjoyed the trip. Nice place to go and relax. Would definitely rent again.

Your age range 50-64
26 Apr 2017
Patti, spending a holiday at the coast is my favorite thing to do. I enjoyed both Christmas, New Years and Easter this year. The comment you made to me that stands out the most is that our cottage is cozy. You said you felt comfortable and at home the minute you arrived. Yes, the views are stunning, but feeling right at home in the "views" is the best feeling! I am glad you enjoy Thanksgiving at our cottage.
David K
North Carolina
“Excellent cottage in perfect location.”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We enjoyed our stay at this cottage. The location is ideal for a day at the beach and it is within an easy stroll of two restaurants. Also, the cottage does have a new washer and dryer, a dishwasher, and AC. Southport and the ferry to Bald Head Island are within a short drive.

21 Apr 2017
We are so glad that you had a wonderful time. This place is really magical! I think I never can get quite used to watching that lighthouse light up our beach. And the Flying Fish Cafe is just fine oceanfront dining! And, it is just blocks away.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing