“100 on sanitation rating and food excellent”
Review of Bob's Dogs

Bob's Dogs
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in Oak Island
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 16 March 2014

There is a great and fun energy to this casual sandwich shop. We always leave saying we will be back. My hand burgers, skinny dogs, and homemade fresh lemonade always delicious. Service tops.

1  Thank freemom

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

First time I've ever heard of a surf and turf hotdog. It was delicious. This place is very casual, very laid back. I love small places like this, I've found that most of the time they have the best food ...and value.

1  Thank Jaxn81
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Great hot dogs. Unique toppings. My favorite is the parrot dog....jamaican relish. So yummy. Great prices.

1  Thank Tiffany G
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Not more I can add to the first 4 reviews except that we wholeheartedly agree on all counts! Visiting family in the area, we went to the beach in the morning. My daughter-in-law said that they found Bob’s Hot Dogs one day and that the boys love it! What kid doesn't love hot dogs?
So, for sure we wanted to try it too! And we did! Clean, friendly, and fast service. We beat the lunchtime rush by a few minutes and watched to line get longer and longer until it was out the door.
The hot dogs are in the $3 range, burgers $4. A “Specials Board” shows that local favorites, and the kids love the lemonade.
We just booked a Vacation Rental for 2014 (thru Oak Island Accommodations) and we will surely be eating here again.

1  Thank mscibetta
Reviewed 5 September 2012

BIG CORRECTION: This restaurant is in Oak ISLAND, NC - not Oak Ridge.

My husband and I ate here for a quick lunch while checking in to Oak Island Accomodations' office right next door. You order at the counter and take your food baskets to your own table. There are a few outdoor tables on the covered walkway as well as indoor seating. Service was cheery and quick.

The menu has hot dogs, hamburgers, grilled chicken sandwich, etc, so a nice variety! I had the Island Dog (mustard and sweet relish, I added jalapenos) and my husband had the Oki Dog (mustard, chili, slaw) - both were delicious. I also had a large fresh-squeezed lemonade, which was awesome. Under $3 each for the dogs - you can't beat that for a fast lunch! We would recommend this spot to everybody!

1  Thank princessbride029