“Bob has done a great job of growing his business”
Review of Bob's Dogs

Bob's Dogs
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Oak Island
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 18 June 2014

After an initial slow start this little gem keeps growing and improving every year. This year there is a new dining area outside under the trees. Love the Titanic hot dog and they also offer great burgers, no fries but has freshly squeezed lemonade and ice tea plus fountain drinks, also offers ice cream. Nice place close to the beach and you gotta love the music....not to mention the dogs...

1  Thank 122mackey

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We went here based on reviews. We are glad we did! My husband lives for hotdogs and he ate 3. My daughter and I ate a cheeseburger and they were awesome. The staff was very friendly, the environment was very clean nag seating was plenty.
The only reason I did not give this place a 5 was due to the fact that you have to pay for drink refills. Just go! It's awesome!!!!

1  Thank Ladybug1226
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My large family loved Bob's. My three oldest enjoyed the Surf and Turf dog and our littlest one ate every bite of her hamburger. I had a Caswell dog (bacon, lettuce, tomato, and lettuce). It was fantastic. They also had a super cute eating area outside that the children enjoyed. It may have been out first visit but it won't be our last!

1  Thank 9isenough
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband and I stopped here the other day for a quick lunch before heading to the beach. We loved the feel of this casual & unique sandwich shop. The hotdogs probably were some of the best I have had at a restaurant. I enjoyed the "The Titanic" with the Parrot Dog topping and the jamaican relish was great! My husband enjoyed the cheese dog in Paradise & the Yaupon Hamburger and he really liked the hotdog. I will definitely making stopping in at Bob's Dogs a routine when spending the day at the beach!

1  Thank Michelle1980_13
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The dogs themselves are high quality and tasty even when just plainly dressed. However if you are feeling adventurous try any of the wild combinations . . . who would have thought that a hotdog with shrimp and cocktail sauce would be so amazingly good! I stopped there one day after getting gas across the street and ended up getting lunch there on four out of the five days left in my vacation.

1  Thank WearyTraveler55_10