“Great food, great service. ”
Review of Turtle Island

Turtle Island
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Oak Island
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

The food and service are both great. The prices are reasonable and the portions were plenty. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Recommended by my cousin and didn't disappoint. We we're first seated at 5, and our meals came promptly with good service. The seafood combination was very good, with plenty of shrimp and oysters. As mentioned by others, the inside has less light than we'd like, but it was comfortable and quiet during our meal. We will visit again the next time we vacation to Oak Island.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Great place to eat. Recommend arriving early as it does fill up quick. I had the filet with crab meat and it was cooked perfectly. My wife had the salmon and she really loved it. Our opinion is Turtle Island is one of the best restaurants in the area. Great menu. If your lucky you may be able to sit at the ocean view table. No complaints at all, service was excellent. We will be returning for dinner very soon

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Thanks to the helpful person who answered the phone in the middle of the day I learned that reservations are only taken for parties of 5 or more, but that 2 shouldn't have a problem if we arrived at 5 pm when they opened for dinner. Walked right in, had great service, very good prime rib and rib eyes. Only downside, it is noisy as it is more of a bar atmosphere than dining room, but enjoyed the meal and the only red meat of a seafood filled week! Def will go again!

1  Thank 50statewannabe
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Was recommended to my wife and me by a person who lives on Oak Island. Was at the restaurant when the doors opened otherwise would not have been able to get in as it was almost fully booked! Friend also recommended the shrimp and grits so wife and I tried them. Was happy we did. Delicious! And the server was excellent -- smiles and laughs, visited table often to ensure all was well but did not visit so much that we felt intruded upon. We'll be back!

1  Thank Advertisingrep