“Just like the High Point Rd Location:)” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza, American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oak Ridge, North Carolina
“Just like the High Point Rd Location:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

Me and my mother went to Bill's today out here at Oak Ridge, we didn't even know we had one out here where we lived, because we always went to the one on High Point Rd. I read th ese reviews today and I was skeptical about going , I was worried it was going to be a different recipe for the pizza or somwting.
I must say it's is just as good if not better that what we recieved at the High Point Rd location.:) My mom has been taking me there since I was about 5 years old. and I
m 35 today! The waitstaff was professional and attentive too! Love this place, I've always said Bills Pizza Pud had the best Pizza!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Steak and cheese!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013 via mobile

Their steak and cheese is the bee's knees. Service is excellent and the atmosphere is comfortable and family friendly.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“YUCK!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2012

I had a Groupon... on it, it says show on your phone OR print it out. Well the waitress comes & I show her.. she says "well I'll have to see what my managers says to see if you can use that or not", and walks off. I was like OK?? Well, 10 mins later she comes and says, "it HAS to be printed out." So I was like ok... guess I will run home & print it out (I only live about 5 miles away, so not bad) I should have left if I knew I was going to get nasty pizza and HORRIBLE service. I'm glad I didn't pay that much for that nasty food otherwise I would've been really mad. Pizza was dry, no sauce, way too many toppings, cardboard crust. Frozen mozzarella sticks were gross. Frozen funnel cake sticks came w/ maple syrup? and not icing?? Will not be going back. Wish I could give you ZERO STARS!!!

• Visited November 2012
Donna S, Owner at Bill's Pizza Pub, responded to this review, 12 November 2012
We are accepting phones as an acceptable means of using Groupons. I am concerned about your negative experience and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about it. I know we can't please everyone, but perhaps you didn't select the right specialty pizza for you. We have numerous ones to choose from. I sent you a message providing my contact info. I hope to hear from you soon.
Piedmont, NC
“Sadly Going Downhill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

I have been a huge fan of Bill's Pizza for over 35 years. This location opened a few years ago and I was immediately excited because their other location in nearby Greensboro (now closed) had been proceeding downhill quickly for some time. I have eaten inside this location maybe a dozen times, and ordered food to go about the same number of times. Here's what I have encountered. The recipe for their taco pizza, one of my favorites, has changed slightly. The tomato sauce now used has a bit of heat in it, kind of like a small bit of cayenne. I'm not certain that is what is providing the heat, but it is not pleasing to me and has thus stopped me from buying this product. Another favorite has always been their sausage pizza - and unfortunately it seems to have changed too. The last one I got to go a couple of weeks ago no longer had the white cheese piled on it (mozzarella or monterey jack?). Instead it had a very small amount of some type of cheese that was light yellow in color, and it totally changed to complexion of the pizza. I will certainly inquire about it next time I go, but for right now, I have no desire to go back and see what else they have changed or messed up.
The service at this location is average to good, depending on the wait person you get and the size of the crowd present. Their prices are definitely higher than other similar pizza locations in the Greensboro/ High Point/ Oak Ridge area.
A couple of years ago they would have easily gotten a five start rating from me with negative feedback regarding their prices. That's sadly is not true any longer.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank David500
Greensboro, North Carolina
“The Best Pizza On The Planet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

I Had To Clear What The Previous Comment Stated.
I've Been A Customer Of Them From The Beginning,
And The Food Has Always Been What A Pizza Should Taste Like.
There Is None Better Anywhere