“Bill's Pizza Pub Special”
Review of Bill's Pizza Pub

Bill's Pizza Pub
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Oak Ridge
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Oak Ridge, North Carolina
“Bill's Pizza Pub Special”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We always get the Bill's Pizza Pub Special. We have not eaten inside but allways call it in and pick it up. The service is very fast and the people are great! We have ordered this for years and have never been let down. It always taste the same.

Kent & Paula Richards
Oak Ridge, N.C.

• Visited February 2014

North Carolina
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

My very favorite pizza ever!!!! I always get the pizza pub special... and it's a meat lover's pizza. The salads are good and big. You feel like you get your money's worth here. It is family owned and I think there is more care and pride in all they serve. Service is good and don't miss the fried green beans! A nice little surprise!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank BrebaNorthCarolina
Oak Ridge, North Carolina
“Just like the High Point Rd Location:)”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Me and my mother went to Bill's today out here at Oak Ridge, we didn't even know we had one out here where we lived, because we always went to the one on High Point Rd. I read th ese reviews today and I was skeptical about going , I was worried it was going to be a different recipe for the pizza or somwting.
I must say it's is just as good if not better that what we recieved at the High Point Rd location.:) My mom has been taking me there since I was about 5 years old. and I
m 35 today! The waitstaff was professional and attentive too! Love this place, I've always said Bills Pizza Pud had the best Pizza!!!

• Visited February 2013
“Steak and cheese!”
Reviewed 18 January 2013 via mobile

Their steak and cheese is the bee's knees. Service is excellent and the atmosphere is comfortable and family friendly.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“YUCK!”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

I had a Groupon... on it, it says show on your phone OR print it out. Well the waitress comes & I show her.. she says "well I'll have to see what my managers says to see if you can use that or not", and walks off. I was like OK?? Well, 10 mins later she comes and says, "it HAS to be printed out." So I was like ok... guess I will run home & print it out (I only live about 5 miles away, so not bad) I should have left if I knew I was going to get nasty pizza and HORRIBLE service. I'm glad I didn't pay that much for that nasty food otherwise I would've been really mad. Pizza was dry, no sauce, way too many toppings, cardboard crust. Frozen mozzarella sticks were gross. Frozen funnel cake sticks came w/ maple syrup? and not icing?? Will not be going back. Wish I could give you ZERO STARS!!!

• Visited November 2012
Donna S, Owner at Bill's Pizza Pub, responded to this review, 12 November 2012
We are accepting phones as an acceptable means of using Groupons. I am concerned about your negative experience and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about it. I know we can't please everyone, but perhaps you didn't select the right specialty pizza for you. We have numerous ones to choose from. I sent you a message providing my contact info. I hope to hear from you soon.