“yuck................”

Cuisines: American
Stokesdale, North Carolina
“yuck................”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Here's another place that has slow service, horrible frozen food & over-priced to the max. The bar serves weak, water-down drinks. They do have i/2 off coupons but there is no excuse for the poor service or the food!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ole_bubba

Martinsville, Virginia
“Very Average”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Tried better and tried worse.....

Very few tables were filled yet the order took forever to come out. Both our entrees included a side of fries. My portion was normal in size and my mates was very tiny. My Reuben was very small and rather soggy. Staff was OK. Won't be back......so many better places to spend my dollars.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Treehouse-2000
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Poor food, poor service”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Trying to support local businesses, we decided to stop in.

"Bang bang shrimp" was ok.
Dinner was served and my husband's order was incorrect. Wrong meat. So I'm left eating for 10 minutes by myself while he waits on his food, and it wasn't worth the wait. The ground beef patty ended up being over cooked balls of ground beef. Potatoes were bland as well as the mac and cheese. Husband's chicken fried steak was tough. Hospital food is better than what we had. On top of that, after the waitress let us know it was her fault the order came out wrong (we already heard the whole conversation from the kitchen), the manager stopped by while making his rounds, told him nicely about our disappointment. We got a simple "sorry" and nothing else, nothing off the check, no free desert, nothing but a $35 bill and a bad taste in our mouth. Very disappointed by the whole experience.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank shoop503
Oak Ridge
“Large portions”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, casual comfortable environment with big screen tvs for sporting events. Also have an outdoor patio area for seating. Most entrees are large enough to feed two. The seasoned french fries are delicious.

• Visited February 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Better service and food since I came last! Great improvement!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I know that I am a very picky eater so we do not tend to eat at Taverns or bar type of restaurants very often...However we gave Stokeridge another try. I have to say my food was great! The service was even better...friendly, helpful staff who really do their best to make each client feel welcome.
Thanks for the improvement we will be returning! Much better option for dinning than most in Oak Ridge!~

• Visited April 2014