“So good we'll be back this week,”

Giggling Mackerel Seafood Grille
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Join us on our 3rd Floor Tiki Bar where the coldest Beer and Southern Hospitality awaits you. Located under the bridge on the Intracoastal Waterway. Open Thursday - Sunday 11:00am-9:00pm.
Reviewed 26 August 2013

The food was awesome. The mahi bites were just a start. I had the rib eye and crab legs and just could not stop eating. Everything I read in the positive reviews were right on. The service was great. Our waitress was so good that she ran into the gift shop next door to give me my glasses I left at the table. I've been coming here for years and I cannot believe I missed this. Definitely will be back again before we leave

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Food was mediocre and expensive for what you get. I will spend more on a dinner than on my Time Warner Cable internet/phone/cable bill if I know it is delicious and worth it. Not this place. Service was slow but friendly. View from the deck upstairs was lovely.

Getting out of the parking lot was not so fun. It took so long to turn left I thought about turning right, driving a few miles and turning around to try to get to the beach area faster.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

OMG is what I kept saying during my meal at the Giggling Mackerel. The view was wonderful and the food was excellent! I got the seafood platter with clams, shrimp and king crab legs. The meal comes out on this huge square dish and it's FULL of food! Everything down to the ear of corn was cooked perfectly. Giggling Mackerel must not be missed!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I read all the negative reviews and still wanted to give the place a chance. All the negative reviews were spot on. The food and service were awful. It was an overall horrible experience.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This place is always busy. If you can and the weather permits, bypass waiting on a table in the dining room and sit upstairs on the deck. No table service, but the staff up there work hard. You can see the sunset over the bridge which is nice. The menu is extensive and they have a kids menu. The steamed shrimp appetizer was good, but sauce is "served" in packets. Flounder and corn on the cob were overcooked. Mahi sandwich was good, but chips were "store bought." My son loved the corn dog bites. Fried oyster were awesome and the scallops were even better. I'll definitely be getting one of those options next time we visit.