“So good we went back 2 days later”

Giggling Mackerel Seafood Grille
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Join us on our 3rd Floor Tiki Bar where the coldest Beer and Southern Hospitality awaits you. Located under the bridge on the Intracoastal Waterway. Open Thursday - Sunday 11:00am-9:00pm.
Charlotte
“So good we went back 2 days later”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We had great service, awesome food (MUST try the blackened mahi mahi bites!!!) fun atmosphere. The prices were fair for the portions and flavor! Our family of six enjoyed the place so much we had to go have the mahi mahi bites one more time before we went home!!! If you're visiting Ocean Isle, or any town close, this restaurant should be on your To Do list!! I know we'll be going back next trip!

Hickory
“slow service - but food was good”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Took forever to get served, but once we did it was good. Stairs to get up to the restaurant. It was not crowded, and the food was plentiful.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“So good we'll be back this week,”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

The food was awesome. The mahi bites were just a start. I had the rib eye and crab legs and just could not stop eating. Everything I read in the positive reviews were right on. The service was great. Our waitress was so good that she ran into the gift shop next door to give me my glasses I left at the table. I've been coming here for years and I cannot believe I missed this. Definitely will be back again before we leave

CARY
“Only the view was special”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Food was mediocre and expensive for what you get. I will spend more on a dinner than on my Time Warner Cable internet/phone/cable bill if I know it is delicious and worth it. Not this place. Service was slow but friendly. View from the deck upstairs was lovely.

Getting out of the parking lot was not so fun. It took so long to turn left I thought about turning right, driving a few miles and turning around to try to get to the beach area faster.

• Visited August 2013
Clifton, New Jersey
“OMG”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

OMG is what I kept saying during my meal at the Giggling Mackerel. The view was wonderful and the food was excellent! I got the seafood platter with clams, shrimp and king crab legs. The meal comes out on this huge square dish and it's FULL of food! Everything down to the ear of corn was cooked perfectly. Giggling Mackerel must not be missed!